Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN - Jason Seahorn on the HBC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,582

ESPN - Jason Seahorn on the HBC

Oct 16, 2015, 9:39 AM

Was watching College FB Daily yesterday and Seahorn was debating the female analyst they have on the show. The topic was "did Spurrier "quit" on SC"? The lady took the corporate line and tried to give him a pass by saying things like "oh well that's just Steve he's been that way his entire career", etc.

Now Seahorn (much to his credit) looks at her like she's crazy. He says (paraphrasing here) "he absolutely quit on his team. It goes to his ego. He couldn't take the thought of having to cross the field and shake Dabo Swinney's hand at the end of November after another Clemson beatdown because that was going to be his last game because they were not going to a bowl this year". I almost feel out of my chair laughing. Finally, someone at the four letter network that is willing to go against the corporate mantra which is PROTECT ALL THINGS SEC AT ALL COSTS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. Spurrier let his ego get the best of him.

Oct 16, 2015, 9:47 AM

That's a life problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN - Jason Seahorn on the HBC

Oct 16, 2015, 9:50 AM

Greenie (Mike and Mike) went off too. Said the same thing - that he wouldn't allow a player to just quit halfway through the season. "It's 5 games, not 5 years". I wish I could find the vid, but he called it like everyone sees it too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,582
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic