Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
END DST , for the love of holey jeans .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 2,386

END DST , for the love of holey jeans .

Mar 12, 2017, 10:23 AM

I get 5 hrs of sleep a night on this tugboat , and every spring I get a night of only 4 or so .
It's too few hours of sleep for a man of my advanced age , and I am here to start the revolution .

Now , where's my cardboard and that Sharpie ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: END DST , for the love of holey jeans .

Mar 12, 2017, 10:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

They would be repulsed at what I use to do to Catalpa worms.***

Mar 12, 2017, 10:29 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They would be repulsed at what I use to do to Catalpa worms.***

Mar 12, 2017, 10:32 AM

I got a Catawba tree in the yard ??

DB23

Mar 12, 2017, 10:46 AM

Pics or it ain't so!

Mar 12, 2017, 10:52 AM

Remind me in 18 days and I will repost to this thread with a grand shot of that beautiful little tree ??

DB23

I love riding dwon the sandy roads in the low country and

Mar 12, 2017, 11:11 AM

looking at the live oaks......I just need one of you fellas to get me on a couple of private ponds down there with all that black water....

Re: I love riding dwon the sandy roads in the low country and

Mar 12, 2017, 11:17 AM

My brother has on occasion , snuck into a wildlife preserve pond located " somewhere " in the A.C.E. Basin and proceeded to exceed the limit of you name it .
I could probably get you a rudimentary, hand drawn map .
Cost you one homemade Vinegar Pie . Deal ?

DB23

Deal!.....my uncle and 2 of his brothers got caught , 40 yrs

Mar 12, 2017, 3:21 PM

ago fishing in the sanctuary at Santee. They were catching huge stripers on top water. One brother was left as lookout while the other two fished. Well, as luck would have it, the lookout fell asleep and they all got busted, but one brother had that audacity to ask the warden, since they were going to be fined anyway, if he could just fish 30 more minutes!

Mar 12, 2017, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: END DST , for the love of holey jeans . ]
signfail.jpg(34.4 K)

Dissonance needs that spellcheck thingy .

DB23

Mar 12, 2017, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: END DST , for the love of holey jeans . ]

Imgurian by chance?

Mar 12, 2017, 11:59 AM

No , but I do find the time to complain for short spans ...usually just on here ...about nothing.

Shoot , maybe I AM ????

DB23

Mar 12, 2017, 1:55 PM

I ask because I saw that KFC picture on there. Funny stuff!

Mar 12, 2017, 10:35 AM

I used to detest DST when I had to work and was on-call to re-sync all the computers in our company. Basically you spent all night long confirming that everyone's system was working as expected. Something seemed to always go wrong with 1 or more systems, so you ended up spending all weekend resolving issues that each system managed to create. Then after a weekend of lack of sleep, you had to wake up Monday morning and go to work. I detest people that imply that I should have worked until they sucked every ounce of life from my lifeless body. Being retired is AWESOME. Every time DST rolls around, it makes me appreciate life more by remembering those days/nights. I retired the week prior to having to do that. :)

Mar 12, 2017, 10:38 AM

Smart man . That was great timing , an you got an extra hour of retirement to boot.

DB23

#NotMyDST

Mar 12, 2017, 10:53 AM

Time for you to riot and burn things! :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #NotMyDST

Mar 12, 2017, 10:59 AM

Rioting , of course is a young man's game .
No , I'm content with posting some really snarky comments online about the frustrations I have not being satiated by a second sleeve of Doublestuffed Oreos .

DB23

Mar 12, 2017, 10:57 AM

DB23

Hey, at least my truck clock is right ..

Mar 12, 2017, 11:33 AM

half the year.

Mar 12, 2017, 11:41 AM

I'm with you on DST. It's an old idea whose time has passed. Now on to bigger and better things like DST. Punters, kickers, etc..

Relax, you'll get 6 hrs on a Sat. nite in early November***

Mar 12, 2017, 12:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate it.***

Mar 12, 2017, 1:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 2,386
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic