Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
EIGHTEEN YEARS from now. That is how far out football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,398

EIGHTEEN YEARS from now. That is how far out football

Oct 23, 2019, 9:32 AM

schedules are being made right now. The so-called experts should remember that when they start bashing our, or anybody else's schedule. No one can predict who will be good, bad, or indifferent that far out. We always try to schedule what we hope will be at least one good out of conference opponent each year, to go along with the permanent out of conference end of the season game with the Lamecocks. But, that far in advance, who's to say what the perception of said football program will be at the time the game is actually played?

Look at it another way. The kids who will be playing in those games either haven't been born yet, or are barely a year or two old. Makes predicting those games kind of foggy, doesn't it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: EIGHTEEN YEARS from now. That is how far out football

Oct 23, 2019, 9:39 AM

In 18 years I'll probably be watching Clemson from above.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me, too. Think about it, statistically speaking, by that

Oct 23, 2019, 9:43 AM

time Clemson will be under a completely different regime, coaches, AD, and Administration.

If Dabo and any of his current coaches are still here in 18 years, there will be some historic accomplishments to look back on, for sure. (For those who are still around to see them.) :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Me, too. Think about it, statistically speaking, by that

Oct 23, 2019, 10:41 AM

18 years from now the coach will probably be Chase Brice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In 18 years I will be 88 years old. My wife is

Oct 23, 2019, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Me, too. Think about it, statistically speaking, by that ]

lucky. She will only be 86.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: EIGHTEEN YEARS from now. That is how far out football

Oct 23, 2019, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Re: EIGHTEEN YEARS from now. That is how far out football ]

Me to, sure hope it isn't the other place or I will get a crick in my neck looking up at a Valley!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Schedules can change.. happens all the time.

Oct 23, 2019, 11:03 AM

And why worry about perception of football?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,398
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic