Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bill Gates?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 392

Bill Gates?

May 16, 2020, 8:40 AM

So what is prompting Bill Gates assencion to the #1 boogeyman of the far right, replacing for now Soros? Seems the tinfoil helmut brigade is seriously out for his hide.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bill Gates?

May 16, 2020, 8:42 AM

The far left also hates him. They have their conspiracies about him now too. It's nuts.

May 16, 2020, 9:01 AM

Well I guess that should warm my heart that the lunatic fringe of both sides has finally found common ground.

May 16, 2020, 9:08 AM

My best guess is that he used the term depopulate in a talk. One must put that in context to what he was speaking about, namely vaccinations for 3rd world kids. See, he is correct in that poor folks have more kids hoping to get a couple to adulthood, if vaccines allow a far better chance of that occuring then there is no reason to pump out kids.

May 16, 2020, 9:22 AM

He sees overpopulation of the planet as one of the biggest threat to the world in let's say 100 years. He. Is right. Because he points out the obvious, nutcases think he wants to wipe people out.

May 16, 2020, 8:07 PM

Since we are expected to double by 2065 it is far sooner I suspect. The planet is unable to support 15B meat sacks,

May 17, 2020, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Bill Gates? ]

I don’t think bill gates is a bad man. He has done more for the world than pretty much everyone.

He did hang out with the Epstein crowd which is obviously not a good look

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2020, 10:04 AM

So did a lot of peeps. Your boy Trump was somewhat a regular for a bit. Rich people hanging with other rich people. They probably didn't know what Epstein did in his real private life.

May 17, 2020, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Bill Gates? ]

I don’t think bill gates is a bad man. He has done more for the world than pretty much everyone.

He did hang out with the Epstein crowd which is obviously not a good look

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's an old rich whiteman.

May 16, 2020, 9:07 AM

Everyone has at least one reason to hate him.

I respect that he is investing in a vaccine. Past that I know so little about him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's an old rich whiteman.

May 16, 2020, 9:10 AM

At least he is trying to do some good in the world with his money. The one that should have an eye kept on is Zuckerburg, he does seem to be a bit sketchy.

Re: He's an old rich whiteman.

May 16, 2020, 9:25 AM [ in reply to He's an old rich whiteman. ]

He also has made it clear that he isn't looking for a profit. He has donated over 36 billion to charity so far in his life.

May 16, 2020, 9:39 AM

First of all, let’s not act like investing in a vaccine is some great humanitarian act. All of the drug companies are doing the same thing (for the same reason).... are they honorable now?

Gates has been one of the biggest WHO supporters and has recently (within the past 12 months) been talking about the “what if’s” of an incredible virus and a vaccine and putting tracking chips in everyone with medical records and personal ID info imbedded in them... to help You and I obviously.

He does seem like the next Soros to me, but I’m curious to see where this goes before I go out on that limb.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 8:10 PM

Umm, puleeze be joking. If somebody wanted to introduce a pandemic they would not be warning about it, loose lips sink ships

May 16, 2020, 9:09 PM

It’s not surprising that’s what you took from my entire post...

But if you didn’t realize... that wasn’t advertised.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2020, 7:54 AM

elwyn07® said:

It’s not surprising that’s what you took from my entire post...

But if you didn’t realize... that wasn’t advertised.

Well Gates is donating money to find vaccines, not develop them to sell for starters. You think he is selling them to the 3rd world? Nope .

SO tell me what your were inferring then in the 2nd paragraph, as a stand alone it does read as something he is happy about or helped to start. So set me on the right path here.

May 16, 2020, 8:27 PM

we are talking about a guy that gives away half of what he earns to charity. sounds like a real sick dude.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dunno,

May 17, 2020, 6:57 AM

But he’s done a lot for Rotary and the End Polio Now campaign.

Replies: 17
| visibility 392
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic