Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dumber and Dumber
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 505

Dumber and Dumber

Jul 27, 2020, 4:22 PM

Under Brad Pascale's leadership, the Trump Campaign put out an ad proclaiming that he would protect religious freedom and would NOT allow the Left to "take down this statue of Jesus".

The problem was that the picture of the statue of Jesus Trump swore to protect was the world-famous "Christ the Redeemer" Statue that overlooks Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. It's 126 ft.tall and a world landmark site.
Trump aint protecting that statue.

So Pascale is out and they bring in Bill Stepien to do advertising. This is one of his latest efforts. And there is a problem.

In the ad, the photo on the right is also a very well known photo.

But, it was taken in 2014.

In the Ukraine.

The people beating the poor police man on the ground are actually Pro-Democracy Demonstrators and the "policeman" is actually part of a secret corrupt, President-controlled police force...sort of like the KBG.

Seems they need to familiarize themselves with a camera and take some of their own pictures.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dumber and Dumber

Jul 27, 2020, 4:27 PM

The Ukraine picture is tame compared to what you guys are doing in Portland and Chicago. Maybe he was just being nice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 27, 2020, 6:27 PM

The Ukraine picture is tame compared to what you guys are doing in Portland and Chicago. Maybe he was just being nice.

What "you guys are doing in Portland and Chicago". Really? I'm 65 and live in NC. How am I a part of 'you guys'?

What you're effectively saying is that 40 million liberals in this country are all responsible for the violence.

The fact is that violence is simply violence for its own sake. It has little to do with that actual protests.

You clearly see liberals as a threat to the country.

To have such a misguided view of Americans, betrays your hatred for Americans. YOU GUYS scream the Constitution and 2nd Amendment at every opportunity. Yet get outraged that other people take advantage of the same rights. YOU GUYS are for a Constitution that just applies to you. You see half of Americans as your enemy. That isn't even close to loving your country. You can't hate Americans and love America.

Now go, Tucker Carlson wants to feed YOU GUYS even more fake, misleading and anti-American propaganda.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2020, 7:09 PM

it's clear to everyone else that your side is the one filled with and driven by hate. as your party always has been.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I need to let you in on some insider knowledge.

Jul 27, 2020, 4:32 PM

Advertising, especially political advertising, is manipulative and dishonest.

In the old ad, Paul Ryan didn't really throw an old lady off the cliff either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So I hated Ryan for nothing?***

Jul 27, 2020, 5:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2020, 5:15 PM

Dear TNet:

Can you please just go ahead and add a feature as in the attached so I actually do not have to read the post?

- Thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nondonar thinks he can TD

Jul 27, 2020, 5:26 PM

Does NC stand for noncerebral Tiger?

Trump should go big here and promise to replace

Jul 27, 2020, 7:06 PM

the statue of liberty with a statue of Jesus if elected a second term. Then there would be no questioning that we are a christian nation.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump should go big here and promise to replace

Jul 27, 2020, 7:35 PM

my gardener Jesus gave that a thumbs up

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Replace the statue of a pagan goddess with one of Joshua

Jul 27, 2020, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Trump should go big here and promise to replace ]

ben Joseph?

Replies: 10
| visibility 505
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic