Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm really ticked at the loss this weekend!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,570

I'm really ticked at the loss this weekend!

Oct 30, 2017, 8:32 AM

I can't believe the coaches started an 80-85 percent Kelly Bryant when everyone here knew that starting Hunter Johnson or even Zerrick Cooper was the right move with Kelly still being a bit banged up.

Oh well, I guess you learn as you go.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Dude, he limped once, maybe twice & SHOULD'VE BEEN PULLED!

Oct 30, 2017, 8:34 AM

Really, it's why girls don't play the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heard in the stands Sat night. "Johnson looks really short"

Oct 30, 2017, 8:39 AM

my reply "its cold and wet."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm really ticked at the loss this weekend!

Oct 30, 2017, 9:04 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Its great having so many coaches and psychics on Tnet.....

Oct 30, 2017, 9:09 AM

the ones who don't have a clue what they're talking about 'cuz they're not at practice every day--or ever for that matter--just make it all up anyhow feiging a knowledge of what will happen in the future.

its almost like reading the morons on fgf.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

I need a cheap resident psychic...

Oct 30, 2017, 9:17 AM

and quick!

Saying..This Selection commmittee thing Tuesday @ 7pm to announce Top4 in week one is causing me much stress & urinattion problems too due to excessive Rum drinks.

LoL..NOT!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm really ticked at the loss this weekend!***

Oct 30, 2017, 9:20 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

See what happens when guys try to play a girl's game?***

Oct 30, 2017, 9:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm really ticked at the loss this weekend!

Oct 30, 2017, 9:48 AM

Do you realize you just made an arrogant attack on the whole system that is Tigernet posting? Your post said, 'I am so much smarter than you'. If you were so smart why were you wasting your time reading those posts? Why were you not designing a bionic brain to replace our feeble little thinkers.
I know they justified it, and made it sound pretty, but the coaches were wrong last week in either playing Kelly or their play calls that got him heart. Being told Kelly was 85% sounds like making the same mistake twice. We were misinformed.
My conclusion is, the posters wasn't so dumb as you think they were, and you probably ain't as smart as you think you are either.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dave might not say it, but I will...

Oct 30, 2017, 9:53 AM

yes.

For once, Dave is right.

Oct 30, 2017, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm really ticked at the loss this weekend! ]

If Kelly, or the coaches, knew he couldn't give 110%, he should have never rubbed that rock.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I think a lot of the posters

Oct 30, 2017, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm really ticked at the loss this weekend! ]

"was"as dumb as many thought they were. My thought the entire week was play whomever gives you the best chance of winning which is obviously an 85% Kelly Bryant.

If you read any of my posts last week, I said "Playing Kelly against Syracuse was not the issue, the play calling was. If he is gimpy in no way do you run the read option to put stress on it you run direct hand offs with the talent we have in the backfield."

You make it sound as if you are supposed to always be properly informed. Don't you think the coaches and players reserve the right to say whatever they want rather than put information out there so that GT or anyone else knows exactly what we are going to do or exactly what is going on?

Oh and yes, I am smart.

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

At no point Saturday was KB gimping around defenseless

Oct 30, 2017, 10:55 AM

on the field like he did for the entire second quarter against Syracuse. He was clearly much healthier. This unrelenting defense of every decision the coaches ever make is really quite odd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,570
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic