Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Drink, drank, drunk!!! These mashed potatoes mean something.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 537

Drink, drank, drunk!!! These mashed potatoes mean something.

Mar 28, 2019, 11:49 PM

#### you politician jocks. #### Republicans! #### Democrats! #### you all! While brief, we stood for something around here at one time. And what we stood for was, #### everybody else. That was what drew me to the Lounge. We lost someone this week. That used to mean something around here. And if I’m being honest, I had my fair share of flare ups with bengaline. He at one point in his Tnet career was the world’s worst at posting Politics and Religion, inappropriately in the Lounge. He used to fish for points with that method. Occasionally he was reminded of his mistake. Sometimes he would fight back. But eventually we found some common ground... Clemson and cold beer. Bengaline adapted and soon he would become the greatest old shakey camera to shoot ninjas that the Lounge had ever seen. Was it a little creepy? What was in the photo? Did he snap a pic of a wet mop or a fully nude octomom? We would never know. But it didn’t matter... bengaline was Lounge! And #### you B-Meist and #### you Crump for taking him from us! But despite the moderaters always moderating and despite whatever reason we are searching for that may cause our unnecessary aggression. This Lounge isn’t what once attracted me here.

The Lounge I know, loves suction ######, but absolutely hates cancer! The Lounge I know, is completely into all forms of #### #####. But would fight any manger for showing up and asking in their first post ever about how to get television channels at a tailgate. The Lounge I know, stood up for Tajh Boyd against FakeBoyCoach but still let’s that ###### #### post in the Lounge daily. The Lounge I know loves Pen15, and men that stir drinks with fingers while hats are backwards on some new fangled ESPN stadium app. The Lounge I know appreciates that sometimes you get intoxicated, maybe even for days on end, and make really bad decisions, sometimes even while posting on an Internet sports message board. The Lounge I know celebrates a terrible photo of a decent photographer puking into a black sack. The Lounge I know is really selfish with their TUs and attention, but they are very generous with their Ts and Ps. The Lounge I know is asking for a TLDR cliff notes already. The Lounge that I know, is too concerned with our internet friends, even the ones we haven’t met in real life, to ignore them. I beseech anyone who is angry in life, to please give it up. People around here aren’t our enemies. We are all fans of the same thing. We are all hoping for a good season. Just one more good year. We are all rooting for a happy and healthy team. A happy and healthy group of friends. But most important we are hoping for a happy and healthy family. Chances are, we won’t get all three. At some point, one of us will lose in the pursuit for the perfect trifecta of happy and healthy team, friends, and family. I know I’ve missed out on a few perfect days in my life. And I appreciate y’all being there for me. I’d hate to miss any opportunity to be there for one of you Lungers, while you were dealing with that loss, if even for an Internet moment. (Unless I was really, really drunk. Cause I’ve heard that could happen.) We all take some loss from time to time. Some deal with it different from others.
I urge all of you to remember my address, because I can’t. Ship me some cold beer. I’d appreciate it. But remember, nobody’s perfect. So check your address label twice. I don’t want to miss out on free beer.

Just like my youngest boy said for years... Just love youch other!

Oh yeah and Go Tigers!!! I love you Lounge.

bengaline

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### YEAH!!! C'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 29, 2019, 7:16 AM

Classic.

YOU.

Mar 29, 2019, 8:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, whilst looking for this gif, I'm reminded that

Mar 29, 2019, 8:29 AM

Tim Robbins was a nobody pilot (sorry..."Naval Aviator") in Top Gun. Not even sure he had a line, did he?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't he like 8 feet tall? How'd he get cast as a pilot?

Mar 29, 2019, 8:32 AM

Never noticed that before.

No, Tom Cruise is like 4 feet tall***

Mar 29, 2019, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Also, whilst looking for this gif, I'm reminded that ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of the military pilots I know aren't big guys

Mar 29, 2019, 11:11 AM

I probably know 10-15 pilots, and maybe 3 of them are taller than 6'0.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most of the military pilots I know aren't big guys

Mar 29, 2019, 11:21 AM

Depends. The bigger guys pass gas or fly groceries (cargo). Smaller guys fly attack or fighters. There were always exceptions though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_bowl_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All the pilots I know fly C-17's or are now flying for

Mar 29, 2019, 11:31 AM

Delta, Fedex, and AA. They all started flying heavies (either C--17s or C-141's). Interestingly enough, the only F-16 pilot I know had his unit transferred to fly KC-135 tankers, then he lobbied to xfer to C-17 duty. My neighbor and my BIL are both C-17 guys.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You left off one important part:

Mar 29, 2019, 9:12 AM

I’m 7spots and I approve this message.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

You're a funny dude.

Mar 29, 2019, 9:38 AM

You should...

^^^Bengalines SCOK***

Mar 29, 2019, 10:51 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 537
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic