Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Drama!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,492

Drama!

Nov 26, 2018, 6:22 AM

So much drama in a 12-0, conference championship bound and potential CFP program. Self inflicted wounds. The media loves it and will sit back with popcorn and let Clemson self destruct if we allow it to happen. There is an empty seat on the ROY bus with our name on it. Wake up Clemson! The media and other programs are just waiting for us to fall apart so someone else can take our spot. Don’t take our success for granted or think the media is friend.

Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Drama!

Nov 26, 2018, 7:37 AM

I don't care what the media, pundits or critics say. All Bama or Notre Dame has to do is look at our secondary coverage Saturday night to see it can be exploited.
And that's Drama I can do without!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Drama!

Nov 26, 2018, 9:04 AM

It is important to enjoy our success. 12-0, Division Champs, record number of wins by senior class, 5 straight wins against our rival, potential 4th consecutive ACC Championship and Playoff berth. If concern about the possibility of a future loss prevents us from appreciating these accomplishments, then Dabo is right. Winning is hard. Going 12-0 is hard. Beating your rival consistently is hard. If the only win that matters is winning a National Championship, then some of us are taking our success for granted. As Dabo said, there are many programs that would love to be us right now. If we do make it do the playoffs and lose a game, it should not negate all of this team's accomplishments.

This team and staff work hard every day to win. The game against our rival was never in doubt. We had a 28 point lead and put back ups in. Yes, there were problems on defense. But, we should not be acting like a win is a loss. Our coach should not be talking about leaving. That is drama we don't need.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,492
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic