Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Doubt Dex and Zach Use Same Hair Care Product
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Doubt Dex and Zach Use Same Hair Care Product

Dec 24, 2018, 5:50 PM

The same as when Dean Cain was suspended, we will do fine. Teams come together and play their best games ever when things like this happen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Doubt Dex and Zach Use Same Hair Care Product

Dec 24, 2018, 6:01 PM

I simply don't believe it, and if you think that these tests are infallible, think again. Bio-chemistry is incredibly complex, and the area of simply unknown information is vast. And "trace" amounts of this substance could come from innumerable different sources, given the wide range of supplements available on the market. "Trace" means tiny---just a trace!

Dec 24, 2018, 6:34 PM

I believe it was in their system. I also believe they unintentionally took it. IOC has found numerous products have it and don't list it on their label.

I agree with you completely. Unfortunately, that means the

Dec 24, 2018, 7:34 PM

B sample will also come out positive. So they are done for the bowl game and, if applicable, the national championship game. I greatly appreciate Dabo's presser explanation today in that our enemies will make all kinds of big accusations from this. It is what it is, but we have to figure out how it got in their systems. Is it something accidentally through the program? Is it something just these three players happened upon? Were these the only three players tested? Have there been any other players on any other teams that have had this sliver show up?

Just a big loss to lose one of our best players and two others. Also a great distraction for the team and coaching staff. And, most importantly, the reputation of these three players on the line.

Dec 24, 2018, 6:03 PM

Galloway and Dex both had surgery for broken bones in their foot and there are meds to grow bones t or keep bones from losing density that contain ostarine. I don't know or have a clue whether they have taken such meds. Just a thought and a possibility. I don't know if Zach ever had such surgery or not.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 6:08 PM

Google the drug...It is banned in ZIMBAWBEEEEEEEEH....and everywhere in between... Somebody F'd up... and i doubt it was the lab...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 6:10 PM

I'd like to know how many other football players tested positive? Were we it?

Dec 24, 2018, 6:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Doubt Dex and Zach Use Same Hair Care Product ]

Rubbish! Your source of information? Oh, in Columbia? Okay, got it!

Dec 24, 2018, 6:14 PM

42% hang in there. No coots here.

Dec 24, 2018, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Doubt Dex and Zach Use Same Hair Care Product ]

The FDA has done nothing to ensure the drug is not used in supplements or other drugs since 2014 other than say its illegal. No arrests, no fines and etc. Just lip service.

Dec 24, 2018, 6:25 PM

You can still order the stuff all over the internet and that makes it appear legal.

Re: Doubt Dex and Zach Use Same Hair Care Product***

Dec 24, 2018, 6:30 PM

Exactly!

Dec 24, 2018, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Doubt Dex and Zach Use Same Hair Care Product ]

According to the IOC, no FDA approved medicine contains it.

Dec 24, 2018, 6:54 PM

We are not talking about medicines, but about supplements.

Dec 24, 2018, 7:00 PM

Yep. According to the IOC, many supplements contain it and do not list it. This whole thing is a B.S. witch hunt. Players should not be expected to comply with impossible rules. I have a friend who is allergic to MSG. She does her absolute best to avoid it. Reads labels, asks waiter, etc. etc. DESPITE her efforts, she still ends up in E.R. 5 to 10 times per year from eating it.

There's no such thing as an MSG allergy***

Dec 24, 2018, 7:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's no such thing as an MSG allergy***

Dec 24, 2018, 7:15 PM

Tell her that. Every time she eats MSG, her airway closes. That's what her doctors say it is. I don't know. I am not a doctor.

Dec 24, 2018, 7:17 PM [ in reply to There's no such thing as an MSG allergy*** ]

https://www.everydayhealth.com/allergy/does-msg-allergy-really-exist.aspx

That link also says it's not an allergy***

Dec 25, 2018, 5:10 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 7:19 PM [ in reply to There's no such thing as an MSG allergy*** ]

and this is why most should not listen to many on this site

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Find me one reputable site that says MSG allergy exists***

Dec 25, 2018, 5:30 PM

Dec 24, 2018, 7:19 PM [ in reply to There's no such thing as an MSG allergy*** ]

A bill is supposed to be in the works to add SARMS to the illegal steroid list. There is another one that a lot of people take called "Cardarine" for fat loss which researchers dropped after showing it caused massive tumor and cancer growth is lab rats. SARMS were more an experimentation than anything to find an alternative to steroids that would not shut down the endocrine system. People that take these are really playing with there lives. We are talking about compounds that have been shown to cause permanent dna/gene transcription in research studies.

Dec 24, 2018, 7:20 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/04/12/well/move/sarms-muscle-body-building-weight-lifting-pill-supplements-safety.amp.html

Actually we lost that game***

Dec 24, 2018, 7:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic