Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Cotton Bowl-bound: Tigers return to Texas in battle of unbeatens
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 3,121

TNET: Cotton Bowl-bound: Tigers return to Texas in battle of unbeatens

Dec 2, 2018, 12:35 PM

Cotton Bowl-bound: Tigers return to Texas in battle of unbeatens

Clemson returns to the College Football Playoff for a fourth-straight season. The Tigers finish out a fourth-straight wire-to-wire top-4 CFP ranking and find out semifinal opponent. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Cotton Bowl-bound: Tigers return to Texas in battle of unbeatens

Dec 2, 2018, 12:38 PM

Go Tigers. Beat the Leprechauns!!!

Dec 2, 2018, 12:52 PM

Okay, playing in a dome. Perfect for TL passing. No wind, no rain. Let's do it!

Dec 2, 2018, 12:41 PM

NOTRE DAME DOES NOT BELONG IN THIS GAME. NOT A CONFERENCE CHAMPION. GO TIGERS!!!

Dec 2, 2018, 4:18 PM

Caution, my friend, As a loyal Clemson fan, I know never to write off Notre Dame! The home of the "four horsemen," believe me they will bring it. Two great schools with great traditions, let's not disrespect anyone. It will be war!!

Dec 2, 2018, 12:45 PM

I had it ALA-CLEM-OK-ND...Like hand grenades and horseshoes... except we really don't care as long as we are invited to the party...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 4:45 PM

Not sure I understand your post. I very much want us to win, which I'm hoping we can do. At the same time, I realize that our team has had some amazing inconsistencies this year. Ask Brent Venables. My opinion, for what it's worth: Something's missing on this team, which make us less than great. I'm no expert, but think that our defense was overrated from the get-go. Remember the pundits as saying that we were overrated, at the beginning of the season? Well, it may be that they were right regarding our defense. We just had a very average Pitt team run for over 200 yards on us. Huh??? Hello! We can't stop the run. Look back at poor Duke in the first half, before they were overrun by sheer numbers, they ran up and down the field against us. Up and down the field. My friends and I watching the game, commented on how slow Clemson seemed. Have we lost team speed? Okay, we beat a weak but tough Pitt team who had lost 3 to 4 games prior to playing us, the last being to a desultory Miami team. I still this gives us a chance to beat Alabama, if we get past Notre Dame, which I think we will, because of our offense. Our D is not win us anything.

Dec 2, 2018, 5:52 PM

Get off the weed!

Dood, please.

Dec 2, 2018, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Cotton Bowl-bound: Tigers return to Texas in battle of unbeatens ]

Yes, they ran for 200 yds on us BUT THAT'S ALL THE YARDS THEY HAD. And only 10 points.

SMFH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Hey UGA

Dec 2, 2018, 12:50 PM

We ALL know why you didn't bother post ND record

Dec 2, 2018, 1:27 PM

GO Tigers!

Dec 2, 2018, 4:37 PM

Notre Dame hasn't played a game since November 24, SO, I guess that everybody that believe's that ND should have an opportunity to play in the playoff's, are OK with ND having 7 full days longer to get their team healed up, and 7 full days longer to prepare for us in the playoff's. We can bet the farm that they have been totally preparing for us while our season was still going on, and we were preparing to play Pitt having our team beat up on for a week longer than a team that don't have a conference to play against while every team in the country has a conference they are a part of.

When a team don't want to be a part of a conference, and they want to have a chance to play in the National Championship game, they should have to play against another top power 5 conference team making their season a 13 game season like the teams that have to play in a conference Championship game for the right to move on to the playoffs. At the end of a undefeated season for ND, add another TOP power 5 game to their schedule that they must win to move on to the NC playoff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 4:52 PM

don't=doesn't

Dec 2, 2018, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Cotton Bowl-bound: Tigers return to Texas in battle of unbeatens ]

Good points.

Dec 2, 2018, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Cotton Bowl-bound: Tigers return to Texas in battle of unbeatens ]

Yeah, I agree. But they are "Notre Dame,": which rides well in the press. What are we to do? I don't know!

Dec 2, 2018, 6:50 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Cotton Bowl-bound: Tigers return to Texas in battle of unbeatens ]

Quit your crying. Our boys don’t care about that lol

Replies: 15
| visibility 3,121
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic