Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mange is more awful than usual
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 524

Mange is more awful than usual

Aug 11, 2020, 8:50 AM

It did make me realize one thing

There’s not a single person over there that doesn’t watch Fox News and completely making all things about CFB and COVID political.

At least over here we have some differing opinions and it’s actually a little refreshing to have Felix, et al sharing an alternate point of view.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t forget me

Aug 11, 2020, 9:01 AM

I’M PROBABLY THE ONLY CLASSY FREE-THINKER IN HERE AND IT ENABLES ME TO FEEL MULTIPLE EMOTIONS ABOUT A SINGLE TOPIC BUT THAT PROBABLY BLOWS YOUR MIND.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Free thinking doesn’t blow my mind at all

Aug 11, 2020, 9:06 AM

I actually encourage that

I truly think if people could actually talk about things without the name calling and tomfoolery that everyone would realize they are actually much closer on their stances than they realize.

But it has to be classy.***

Aug 11, 2020, 9:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

okay, fluffy boy

Aug 11, 2020, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Free thinking doesn’t blow my mind at all ]

you and your fantasy world

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crazy, right?***

Aug 11, 2020, 9:53 AM

I think you're discounting how stupid most people are

Aug 11, 2020, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Free thinking doesn’t blow my mind at all ]

Well rounded individuals are becoming a rare breed. I routinely meet Clemson graduates who could not plant potatoes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the problem with the college "game" these days.

Aug 11, 2020, 10:06 AM

An older Clemson grad like josephg® had more common sense and life experience from running around the cotton fields of Edgefield barefoot and working hard to find decent grass than the current 4.5 Honors student whose life experience is taking on as many extracurricular activities as they can find and test prepping for hours in a singular goal of building a resume that gets them into college.

Now with mainly online classes, you could probably get

Aug 11, 2020, 10:11 AM

your dog a business degree if you've got the time and money.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Trump butt boy^^^

Aug 11, 2020, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Don’t forget me ]

I keed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don’t forget me

Aug 11, 2020, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Don’t forget me ]

SMDH. GOOBERS

MURICA! Wearing a mask threatens muh rights! ... Hey stupid,

Aug 11, 2020, 9:14 AM

wouldn't it be most Patriotic to wear a mask, beat/eliminate the virus, and go about your business (wife beating, Bud heavy drinking, shooting things, etc.)?

The same tards clamoring for football season are the same people that ignored the experts and scientists.

Many this***

Aug 11, 2020, 9:15 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't you know this ###### is enraged?

Aug 11, 2020, 9:18 AM

Bet he goes into Golden Corral dressed to the nines ... New Balances, jean shorts, phone belt clip, his best "Who Farted?" t-shirt, and a fish hook on his hat. But no mask.

Would have gone to Clemson if his stupid HS teachers

Aug 11, 2020, 9:20 AM

wouldn't have been so biased when they graded his papers.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whoah.......hang on a minute.

Aug 11, 2020, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Don't you know this ###### is enraged? ]

You're saying New Balances are somehow necky?

Lakebum.... are you enraged?***

Aug 11, 2020, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Don't you know this ###### is enraged? ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I did eat at Shulers over the weekend

Aug 11, 2020, 11:40 AM

Probably the closest I'll ever come to Golden Corral. I saw a hippie chicks #### though, so that was cool.

Look here you pencil neck commie geek.

Aug 11, 2020, 9:17 AM [ in reply to MURICA! Wearing a mask threatens muh rights! ... Hey stupid, ]

Did Dusty Rhodes ever wear a mask? Did Bill dance ever fish in a mask? Hellno. GTSOH

I think mange has become quite extreme from both ends...

Aug 11, 2020, 10:27 AM

equally mouth-breathing racists and koolaid-drinking progressive.

They are missing the middle ground.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it all just boils down to straight up stupidity

Aug 11, 2020, 10:33 AM

there's zero individual thought anymore, zero consideration of facts versus hearing something that makes you feel like you're right, and zero empathy for anyone.

everyone is wrong about something (most things actually), and most people are too stupid to know it or, even worse, too much of a ##### to admit it.

and when you do agree with some arguments, you get lumped in with all the other stupid arguments that align with whichever side of stupid is screaming from their respective lawn chairs.

it's hilarious. we're completely ######. like bent over, no lube, 6x6 w/ splinters up the ### ######, and a solid, what, 60% of the country (maybe more?) feels like they have it figured out w/ their respective side.

i'm just trying to keep my head down and keep coloring in my book man.

If you don't stay within the lines you're a KKK racist pig.***

Aug 11, 2020, 11:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 524
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic