Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No matter how bad the officiating, Brownell was even WORSE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

No matter how bad the officiating, Brownell was even WORSE

Mar 13, 2019, 4:35 PM

I absolutely want the title of Biggest Brownell Basher...the guy has absolutely no clue on how to prepare for or manage a basketball game. He has been here for I think 8 years and he still has not implemented an offense other than keep away & jack up a terrible 3 at the buzzer. Yes, some went in early today, but then State got in their face and no more points. Announcers claim that Clemson plays "great defense", but they are absolutely horrible in stopping the ball, play 5 feet off a shooter, no weakside help, do not block out or rebound. Brownell has ZERO emotion or passion for the game and has the ole "deer in headlights" look through most of the game. Might as well have a mannequin out there standing on the sidelines---players may actually give a real dummy some attention.

Thomas must have a basketball IQ of single digits with all his stupid fouls--most at least 10 feet from the basket. I'm not sure if Trapp even hit the rim today...somebody take those boxing gloves off his hands. Shelton Mitchell must hate his teammates because I wonder if he has any assists this year. I don't understand why Aamir Simms has gotten so much worse than last year; I really thought he was going to be a really good player, but now I'm not so sure.

I love the Tigers & Clemson, but Brownell should be fired whether or not we get a bid to the Dance or the NIT...he just isn't a Division I coach IMO. Crank up your lighters & flame away, but I just finished the game on DVR, I'm embarrassed for our school and just plain ole pissed off.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What was his game plan. Just someone tell me that?!?

Mar 13, 2019, 4:44 PM

I’m by no mean a Avivd ncaa basketball guru but I can tell when a man is just “faking” his way through life.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't think coachmac is a real coach either? So it's not

Mar 13, 2019, 4:46 PM

just me who sees through his pitiful charade?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You don't think coachmac is a real coach either? So it's not

Mar 13, 2019, 10:15 PM

CM Shack said:

just me who sees through his pitiful charade?

I see it...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No matter how bad the officiating, Brownell was even WORSE

Mar 13, 2019, 4:47 PM

WHERE, DID YOU COACH AT COACHMAC.I BET YOU NEVER LOST A GAME.

Don't you go questioning coachmac's credentials

Mar 13, 2019, 4:57 PM

I'll have you know he dominates the coaching ranks of the U10 girls ymca church rec league.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

"dominates"?

Mar 13, 2019, 4:58 PM

lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

On the level he "coached", I would be surprised if they even

Mar 13, 2019, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Re: No matter how bad the officiating, Brownell was even WORSE ]

kept score

Oh yeah? Well I'll have you know that every team he

Mar 13, 2019, 5:05 PM

has coached has received trophies at the end of the season pizza party. Can Brownell say the same? Didn't think so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Brad doesn't have to pay for the pizza, so he's got THAT on

Mar 13, 2019, 7:34 PM

coachmac

Nice melt...

Mar 13, 2019, 4:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's pretty clear that our players screwed up by

Mar 13, 2019, 4:58 PM

elevating their game in the first half. You've proven that playing good basketball is always a recipe for disaster, I just can't comprehend why Coach Brownell doesn't get it.

^^^IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR***

Mar 13, 2019, 5:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

THIS, is the kinda thang I've been waiting for.

Mar 13, 2019, 6:55 PM

Wholeeshit

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: No matter how bad the officiating, Brownell was even WORSE

Mar 13, 2019, 7:06 PM

Mac, you ever get on your own nerves? Your BB IQ is a negative number. You should refrain from poasting or maybe breathing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SEWER DWELLERS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE TONIGHT

Mar 13, 2019, 8:12 PM

How about a trip to Furman University (are you smart enough to abbreviate that)??

I’m smart enough to know your comedy routine...

Mar 13, 2019, 8:32 PM

the other day was classless.

Not smart enough to know that you're classless everyday***

Mar 13, 2019, 9:03 PM

Remember that time you said...

Mar 13, 2019, 9:16 PM

Elliott and Scott were idiots? Haha, good times.

The XBOX reset button

Mar 13, 2019, 9:42 PM

Is his friend. When all's not well, push the button...and it never happened. Life is good...scratch that. Life is perfect, yeah Mac?

Maybe he can reset his evaluation of our defense?

Mar 13, 2019, 9:56 PM

His evaluation:
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/DOUGHNUT-DEFENSE--soft-on-the-outside-and-hole-in-the-middle-24000238

Actual Stats:
https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/22

Re: Not smart enough to know that you're classless everyday***

Mar 13, 2019, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Not smart enough to know that you're classless everyday*** ]

Mac N Cheez, paint huffing is dangerous...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sick burn broseph***

Mar 13, 2019, 11:11 PM [ in reply to SEWER DWELLERS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE TONIGHT ]

Maybe you should 'audition' for the men's job

Mar 13, 2019, 10:16 PM

Bet you're FULL of knowledge...

Believe you have the title of BBB locked up ....,

Mar 13, 2019, 10:31 PM

....., mac!!

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I suggest you purchase a paid membership to TigerNet

Mar 13, 2019, 10:32 PM

so that you can edit your post.

What you posted isn't a good look, dude.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I'd rather him drink bleach***

Mar 13, 2019, 11:14 PM

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic