Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football topic: so I checked on Bama's stats
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 366

Football topic: so I checked on Bama's stats

Nov 28, 2018, 9:52 AM

Tua has 36 TD passes and only 2 INTs, and Bama's top back has less than 800 yards.

What a strange world we live in.

Also, Tua has to get the Heisman, right ?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That doesn't bode well for us if we get to play Alabama***

Nov 28, 2018, 9:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: That doesn't bode well for us if we get to play Alabama******

Nov 28, 2018, 9:56 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bodes as well for us a most anybody else though.***

Nov 28, 2018, 10:00 AM [ in reply to That doesn't bode well for us if we get to play Alabama*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s not getting my vote.

Nov 28, 2018, 9:59 AM

Not for the Heisman.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Typical anarchist post^^^

Nov 28, 2018, 10:00 AM

You are a raging votist. Take your votism to the Udder Bored

Lutz. SJW privilege.***

Nov 28, 2018, 10:05 AM

Dont U mean raging ANTI-votist?***

Nov 28, 2018, 10:18 AM [ in reply to ^^^Typical anarchist post^^^ ]

Strangely, Kyler Murray actually has a higher qbr

Nov 28, 2018, 10:00 AM

http://www.espn.com/college-football/heisman/

Maybe if GA beat Bama and OK beat TX, Murray would have a shot...Otherwise I assume it's Tua's.

Speaking of Bama, we are rooting for them Saturday right?

Nov 28, 2018, 10:12 AM

One...because Dawgs suuucckkkkkkk. Two, from everything I've read Bama is in regardless, so if they lost to UGA then it would probably be #1 - Clemson, #2 - ND, #3 - UGA, #4 - Bama and I would really like to not play Bama in the semis again.

YES

Nov 28, 2018, 10:15 AM

YES

Your post reminded me

Nov 28, 2018, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Speaking of Bama, we are rooting for them Saturday right? ]

how rough it must be a Clemson fan living in Georgia. MY daughter had a scokker tournament in Tennessee during football season a few years ago. We went to a grocery store (Save Mart ?) early to get nourishments for the kid.

Everyone was wearing a Tennessee shirt. I mean EVERYONE. The clerks, manager, customers, motorcylce enthusiasts, grandmothers and pit bulls.

Obed you are my prayers, brother

5 years ago they were gamecock-esque.

Nov 28, 2018, 11:09 AM

Butch was the messiah, he just needed more time. Every year was going to be THE year cause didja see our recruiting class? Clemson’s success was temporary and order was about to be restored in the football universe....etc.

That’s over now. They don’t say schitt for smack talk. They know they suck. When I’m out in my Clemson garb, now it’s “I hope you beat Bama!” My son gets no smack talk at school from those little UT schmucks. Nuthin.

I think it was signing Rodgers and Higgins out from underneath them that finally crushed their fighting spirit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plus we stole Lord Trevor and Hunter J

Nov 28, 2018, 11:16 AM

from them.

That botched coaching search last year gave me lots of enjoyment

Funny thing about Hunter...

Nov 28, 2018, 11:18 AM

I find myself actually interested in watching Northwestern games next year to see how he does.

It’s unusual for me....I wasn’t dying to catch North Greenville fever when Willie Zorn left.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 5 years ago they were gamecock-esque.

Nov 28, 2018, 11:37 AM [ in reply to 5 years ago they were gamecock-esque. ]

When we lost to Carolina at home in 2012, a Tennessee fan posted on my facebook page 54 different messages about how Clemson is an utter, weak embarrassment and that he was trashing my facebook to "teach us obnoxious Clemson fans a lesson to shut us up for good". Bragging about how Tennessee was up and coming and about to be a powerhouse again, how Tennessee was stealing all of our recruits away from us, how superior the SEC was....

LOL Jokes on him. What a loser.

tokillavol®***

Nov 28, 2018, 11:45 AM

I hope you share those annually

Nov 28, 2018, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Re: 5 years ago they were gamecock-esque. ]

and analy

As much as I hate pulling for Satan and............

Nov 28, 2018, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Speaking of Bama, we are rooting for them Saturday right? ]

Dawgs do not suck. ;)

I'd rather play Bama on a short rest than give Satan a month to prepare.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't worry

Nov 28, 2018, 10:24 AM

https://myteamisbetterthanyourteam.com/path;winner=Clemson;loser=Alabama;sport=CFB;year=2018;method=2

Replies: 19
| visibility 366
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic