Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sammy...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Sammy...

Sep 21, 2013, 11:25 AM

So it's a slow day for football so i figured i would get some opinions on Sammy.

Being that he is our best receiver and with charone out, i think the coaching staff is going to have to find a way to get him some space down the field. I know tajh missed him on a deep route but it seems like the majority of his catches were the sideline throws. I am a fan of the quick short passes and he definitely can break free at any moment. But I think he needs to be more of a threat in the 10-15 yd routes or find a way to get him with some space.

Anyone agree or disagree?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree if it's necessary. Otherwise, save it for FSU.***

Sep 21, 2013, 11:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree if it's necessary. Otherwise, save it for FSU.***

Sep 21, 2013, 11:35 AM

Why was Humphries ignored in the NCSU game? He was supposed to replace Peake and I don't believe he was even thrown to in the entire game. As for Sammy, I expect the coaches to do what is best for Clemson. He is such an explosive player, they want him to have touches because something good usually happens. Do you believe Clemson has used their entire playbook already this year?

Against GA, whatever they could... State, didn't seem so.***

Sep 21, 2013, 11:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: I agree if it's necessary. Otherwise, save it for FSU.***

Sep 21, 2013, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Re: I agree if it's necessary. Otherwise, save it for FSU.*** ]

Of course i don't ...i was just posting that to get everyone's opinion...i know the coaching staff will do whats best.

I expect Sammy to shine a little more in the next game or

Sep 21, 2013, 11:32 AM

two assuming Boyd gets rid of whatever you want to call it - rustiness or whatever. But you gotta give Sammy some of what he wants - big plays and scoring - in order to keep him pumped up better for the big games. I'm not saying he'll back down at all, but giving him a few big plays against WF or BC or even Syracuse goes a long way in keeping him psyched and pumped.

i think sammy will get more chances once clemson offense***

Sep 21, 2013, 11:39 AM

gets a second receiver ,Bryant , or Hopper more confidence .***

Sep 21, 2013, 11:41 AM

Don't think Chad wanted to show alot

Sep 21, 2013, 12:01 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1