Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My heart hurts tonight. It’s not a tdrake issue, and no I’m not an Obed scok.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 419

My heart hurts tonight. It’s not a tdrake issue, and no I’m not an Obed scok.

May 8, 2019, 10:14 PM

I’m sorry for being an ####### at times. The day shift in the Lounge could use a little more night shift. But honestly, the night shift could use a whole lot more day shift. Y’all do realize that we can turn these Truffula trees into thneeds right? Sometimes...

I’m drunk.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry you have to deal with all this.***

May 8, 2019, 10:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like I may have drunkenly told someone that during a truly difficult time.

May 8, 2019, 10:23 PM

I wish I had worded it better. But it’s hard to say the exact right thing at the exact right time. I, in this moment, however, know the exact right thing to say at this exact moment....

Go Tigers!!!

You're right.

May 8, 2019, 10:26 PM

You're drunk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I reckon I'm a little messed up too.

May 8, 2019, 10:25 PM

I always figured you for a normal type guy, just like me. The difference between you and I and everyone else here is that they are masterful at concealing how ###### up they are. You and I don't really care enough to hide it. :)

At lease we know how ###### up one another is. There will be no surprises if we ever meet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Dad.

May 8, 2019, 10:26 PM

You’re still a ####.

But I’ve always loved that about you.

I'm old enough to be your father so don't call me a ####.

May 8, 2019, 10:34 PM

I might be your father. I probably wouldn't admit it but I have gotten around a bit.

I’ll call you what I want.

May 8, 2019, 10:38 PM

I do appreciate you reaching out though. Could you please post your social security number? We’ve been trying to get this money to you for a while now.

I'll drop the check book off at moms.***

May 9, 2019, 12:11 AM

In case you are my father...

May 8, 2019, 10:58 PM [ in reply to I'm old enough to be your father so don't call me a ####. ]

Apologies for calling you a ####. I do appreciate you reaching out to help on the interwebs. I’m actually taking your consideration into consideration. But you know as well as I do, saying no isn’t as easy as just saying no.

I do love you old guy! Go Tigers!

Do you want on my prayer list?

May 9, 2019, 12:09 AM

It's a sure fired way to a solution though sometimes the solution to something can solve itself. Some things have a way of working themselves out so there's no harbor from the storm until it's worked out. Sometimes all I get is knowing that God is on His throne and I have to trust Him even if it seems to linger too long and much too hard.

Anyway, praying always give me comfort but I haven't felt much burden for you. Maybe I'm being a putz who's too insensitive. Maybe I'm just dallying around in something that's none of my business. I'll pray about it and find out. My answers come fairly quickly. Sometimes I immediately hear a 'yes,' which puts me to comfort. Sometime I get a 'no,' which takes a little longer to adjust to. It's when I get the 'wait,' that freaks me out.

This seems to be a yes or no question but even after 48 years of this I'm still somewhat of a novice. I expect to know by morning and I'll send you a tmail asap. Don't bother telling me not to bother. I always bother Him with the most trivial things. I reckon He's pretty use to it by now since He doesn't ever complain.

Can yall just get a room?***

May 9, 2019, 7:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

isn’t that what tigeractive or chat or whatever is for?***

May 9, 2019, 7:25 AM

Don’t tell me what to do mom.***

May 9, 2019, 7:26 AM [ in reply to Can yall just get a room?*** ]

I am tired of being a day person, I want to be a night

May 9, 2019, 9:08 AM

person. Their job is to take the day people's money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ss6rWhhwA

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 419
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic