Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson UGA postion comparison
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

Clemson UGA postion comparison

Aug 15, 2014, 9:30 AM

OL advantage Clemson. UGA may have more Game ready OL but they really lack true OT. They have more OG bodies than OT. Clemson Has some true OT on the team

RB advantage UGA. This one isn't even close UGA may be the best in the Nation

QB advantage Clemson. Cole has preformed well over the years and has just more talent. Even though you can say Mason has more game Experience but He looked poor in those games.

WR advantage UGA. Talent is prob about the same on both teams but UGA has more guys with solid experience due to injuries last year

DL advantage Clemson. Clemson DL is just better

Lb advantage Even. Both Teams have good LB, I would like to say Clemson's Play in Space better but this one is Close

DB advantage Clemson. UGA is just trying to find bodies to play. Its gonna be a few games before they figure it out no matter how talented they are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson UGA postion comparison

Aug 15, 2014, 9:32 AM

Forgot TE

TE advantage Clemson. Just all around better Clemson returns all its TE Clemson has more talent and are very deep. Jay Rome is talented but has yet to impress not much after him.

Aug 15, 2014, 9:38 AM

I see your point on WR's, but I would probably rate that a PUSH. The reason is for a WR to be successful, the QB has to get the ball to them. Cole does a better job at that IMO, so he will find more targets than Hutson will. Of course - JMO.

^^^ I agree

Aug 15, 2014, 9:41 AM

It is a push and ultimately comes down to health.

People forget Humphries has been around forever.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I think WR is a slight to us because of injuries to UGA's WR

Aug 15, 2014, 9:44 AM

Mitchell and Wesley as not going to play and that's a huge blow to their corp. Meanwhile we'll have Peake, Humph, Williams, Hopper ready to play and we have talented, albeit young, depth behind them in Scott, Preister and Kitt

Aug 15, 2014, 9:44 AM

Ol- UGA- We have two deep ready to play. clemson is missing two starters due to suspension and depth will be an issue in the heat. who lacks tackles? Battle has never started a game at LT and Gore has all of 124 snaps at RT. poor stoudt.

QB....in the least this is a draw but Mason's actually started two games versus 1st-team defenses....oh, never mind.

LBers- UGA- we are returning all 4 and as a group are projected as the SEC's best. Clemson returns only Anthony. He is is decent in the middle but slow on the outside.

Kicking Game- PK- UGA

Punting- clemson

Aug 15, 2014, 5:07 PM

Clemson only has one suspended for the uga on the OL. Uga OT struggled all year, I was saying UGA lacks take type bodies. If you wanna count your down LB has a LB then you have to add beastly to clemson lb core. If that the case advantage clemson. It's a push

Aug 15, 2014, 5:15 PM

Theus. Is looking more and more like a bust everyday. Can't handle speed ends.

Guess we'll find out soon enough

Aug 15, 2014, 5:22 PM

You're making up that bust talk btw.

Re: Guess we'll find out soon enough

Aug 15, 2014, 5:27 PM

Well uga is trying to say there 4 lb are better than are 3. Add Beasley to clemson lb core and it's hands down better than uga.

Beasley> Jenkins everyone would agree with that

Re: Guess we'll find out soon enough

Aug 15, 2014, 5:31 PM

Beasley is a great player and will probably be picked in the draft before any of UGA's LBs will be. That being said, don't sleep on Floyd and Jenkins as pass rushers this year. You will be very unpleasantly surprised if you count them out.

Watch Battle against LSU to see him at LT

Aug 15, 2014, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson UGA postion comparison ]

He is an absolute beast, and is the person I am least worried about on the entire OL. Without a doubt our best.

Aug 15, 2014, 9:45 AM

OL I would say push... UGA has a TON of guys that are gonna be playing

QB: I have to disagree, Mason is much more game-ready... Having said that, I think down the road Watson will be your QB and much better than either Mason ro Cole

LB: Sorry but this is just completely absurd... Everyone has UGA as the best LB's in the entire COUNTRY. Your LB's are good, but this is not even close

Everything else I agree on

UGA has good LBs

Aug 15, 2014, 5:25 PM

But you're going to learn a thing or two about ours in a few weeks. These are not wet-behind-the-ears underclassmen. It's loaded with former 5*s that played a ton last year, but not all of them had earned that starter spot yet.

Steward is finally healthy, and was one of the most talented LBs in the country the year he joined us. Anthony is already a freak, as seen last year. Venebles has a bunch of options for the third LB, and they are all highly regarded, and most have meaningful game experience.

Steward has yet to show it on the field

Aug 15, 2014, 5:35 PM

He cannot be considered in the same league as UGA's LBs until he does.

Anthony is a very good one who would probably start over Herrera in UGA's defense.

Aug 15, 2014, 10:37 AM

OL-Push
RB-UGA
QB-Clemson
TE-Clemson
WR-Clemson
DL-Clemson
LB-UGA
DB-Clemson
K-UGA
P-Clemson

UGA's major strengths this year seem to be at RB, LB, and to a lesser extent on the defensive line. UGA's run defense will be good, and in most games I think they'll be much improved overall, but I think they'll struggle mightily against our passing game.

UGA fans seem to doubt our passing game, which is pretty surprising to me. This is a system offense run by one of the top OC's in the country, and Chad Morris QBs have always been extremely successful. Stoudt will have an incredibly productive season, and his decision-making and accuracy will be an improvement over Boyd. He isn't nearly the power runner that Boyd is, and he may not have quite the arm strength of Boyd, but he still has all of the tools needed to drive this offense.

The only 2 questions I have on offense are whether or not Peake can stay healthy and whether or not we can be successful running the ball on 3rd and short or 3rd and goal.

Aug 15, 2014, 4:25 PM

QB is a push
OL probably push as well
Agree with rest

The only advantage they have is RBs, and that won't be near

Aug 15, 2014, 4:37 PM

enough.

Agree. +1. ....It won't.***

Aug 15, 2014, 4:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2014, 4:45 PM

You a Clemson or Georgia fan? Lol

Aug 15, 2014, 4:49 PM

"but they really lack true OT"

John Theus would disagree.

That being said, he's the only true OT with experience that is ready to play.

Also, watch out for the new RG starter, Greg Pyke. He's going to be a very good one.

So is our Crowder, but he's not starting.....***

Aug 15, 2014, 4:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2014, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson UGA postion comparison ]

Offense:

QB - Push

I believe that Stoudt is overall more talented than Mason is, but he has drawn a very tough lot for his first career start. On the road, no proven RB, and an inexperienced WR corps. Mason, while not as talented arm wise, has the best RB corps in the nation, and a couple of veterans at WR to help him out.

RB - UGA

This one isn't even close. Gurley is a once a decade type talent and is primed for a huge year. Plenty of talent behind him too. Clemson is going with the old RBBC, and they could turn out OK, but no one in their right mind would pick them over UGA's group.

WR - Push

Clemson has some very highly touted guys, but no one has really proven their reliability yet. UGA will start two guys that have combined for 178 cathes 2400+ yards and 25 TDs over their careers. If Mitchell and Scott-Wesley were playing this would be a lean to UGA, but because they are not Clemson earns a push.

TE - Clemson

UGA is thin here with an injury to Rome. They will mostly rely on a gimpy Rome or two others who are inexperienced. Clemson can create some mismatches with their personnel here.

OL - Push

Both teams have experienced centers and are moving very capable RTs over to LT. They both have question marks at RT with guys that have been in the system a while but have yet to produce. If it wasn't for suspensions along the line this would lean to Clemson.

Defense

DL - Clemson

Beasley is a pass rushing force off the edge and Jarrett can penetrate with the best of them from the DT spot. Lawson may actually be a better overall option than Crawford, who is suspended for this game. The UGA group lacks household names, but is very talented in their own right.

LB - UGA

This is a bigger advantage to UGA than most Clemson fans like to admit. Wilson is getting first team AA love from many sources and he may not even be the best of the bunch. Look for huge years out of Floyd and Jenkins. The Clemson LBs are certainly a talented group, but only Anthony has any real experience coming back.

CB - UGA

Clemson will be starting two new CBs this year. Alexander comes in with quite the reputaion as a former five star and Tankersley has had some solid reviews from fall practice. UGA returns a two year starter in Damian Swann at one spot and will have a new starter opposite of him. Damian's experience gives UGA the edge here.

S - Clemson

While neither team is exceptionally strong here, S is probably UGA's weakest spot on the defense. Clemson's Kearse could be a good one if he could learn to stop giving up the big plays.

Battle is a true LT, and has spent time there

Aug 15, 2014, 5:24 PM

So I'm not sure if our 'moving RT to LT' is a whole new transition

Clemson

All his starts last year came at RT

Aug 15, 2014, 5:37 PM

So that's why the mention. He may in fact be a "true LT" but the majority of his game experience is on the other side.

That's because the previous LT is probably starting in NFL.***

Aug 15, 2014, 5:40 PM

Cool.

Aug 15, 2014, 5:45 PM

Battle should be fine. Just as Theus should be for UGA. Both teams need to worry about RT much more.

Gore was injured last year. I expect him to embrace his name***

Aug 15, 2014, 5:47 PM

Don't take this the wrong way,

Aug 15, 2014, 5:53 PM

But let's be honest, is there a Clemson player that you don't expect to have a great year?

You're a great fan. You have confidence in every single player that wears the orange. That being said, your objectivity could be an area to work on IMHO.

**Intended in good humor**

It's actually a matter of several years of development. That

Aug 15, 2014, 6:23 PM

hasn't been the case in the past. As far as lines, both DL and OL, Clemson is in a much better posture than during the Bowden years... MUCH BETTER. Guys are getting 2-3 years to develop under better coaching and better conditioning and it's now beginning to show. I don't expect that to change.

I'll concur for the most part, but the DBs and LBs will have

Aug 15, 2014, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson UGA postion comparison ]

to wait till we see it on the field... Regardless, I see D depth in Clemson's favor.

Aug 15, 2014, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson UGA postion comparison ]

UGA definitely does not have an advantage at CB's.. Swann was your best argument? We all seen what happened to him last year against Clemson. You can't even credit UGA because of his experience. His experience is getting knocked on his back. Lol

He certainly botched a highly visible tackle on Sammy.

Aug 15, 2014, 6:07 PM

No arguement there.

he came in with a poor effort when trying to clean up someone else's mess, as he was not responsible for the coverage on Sammy that play.

Aug 15, 2014, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson UGA postion comparison ]

> Offense:
>
> QB - Push
>
> I believe that Stoudt is overall more talented than
> Mason is, but he has drawn a very tough lot for his
> first career start. On the road, no proven RB, and
> an inexperienced WR corps. Mason, while not as
> talented arm wise, has the best RB corps in the
> nation, and a couple of veterans at WR to help him
> out.
>
> RB - UGA
>
> This one isn't even close. Gurley is a once a decade
> type talent and is primed for a huge year. Plenty of
> talent behind him too. Clemson is going with the old
> RBBC, and they could turn out OK, but no one in their
> right mind would pick them over UGA's group.
>
> WR - Push
>
> Clemson has some very highly touted guys, but no one
> has really proven their reliability yet. UGA will
> start two guys that have combined for 178 cathes
> 2400+ yards and 25 TDs over their careers. If
> Mitchell and Scott-Wesley were playing this would be
> a lean to UGA, but because they are not Clemson earns
> a push.
>
> TE - Clemson
>
> UGA is thin here with an injury to Rome. They will
> mostly rely on a gimpy Rome or two others who are
> inexperienced. Clemson can create some mismatches
> with their personnel here.
>
> OL - Push
>
> Both teams have experienced centers and are moving
> very capable RTs over to LT. They both have question
> marks at RT with guys that have been in the system a
> while but have yet to produce. If it wasn't for
> suspensions along the line this would lean to
> Clemson.
>
>
> Defense
>
> DL - Clemson
>
> Beasley is a pass rushing force off the edge and
> Jarrett can penetrate with the best of them from the
> DT spot. Lawson may actually be a better overall
> option than Crawford, who is suspended for this game.
> The UGA group lacks household names, but is very
> y talented in their own right.
>
> LB - UGA
>
> This is a bigger advantage to UGA than most Clemson
> fans like to admit. Wilson is getting first team AA
> love from many sources and he may not even be the
> best of the bunch. Look for huge years out of Floyd
> and Jenkins. The Clemson LBs are certainly a
> talented group, but only Anthony has any real
> experience coming back.
>
> CB - UGA
>
> Clemson will be starting two new CBs this year.
> Alexander comes in with quite the reputaion as a
> a former five star and Tankersley has had some solid
> reviews from fall practice. UGA returns a two year
> starter in Damian Swann at one spot and will have a
> new starter opposite of him. Damian's experience
> gives UGA the edge here.
>
> S - Clemson
>
> While neither team is exceptionally strong here, S is
> probably UGA's weakest spot on the defense.
> Clemson's Kearse could be a good one if he could
> d learn to stop giving up the big plays.

Good analysis, agree with all. Will be a good game.

Game will be won by the best OL

Aug 15, 2014, 5:26 PM

The rest of the positions don't matter.

Clemson's Three Deep DLs will see to that "don't matter".***

Aug 15, 2014, 5:38 PM

Re: Game will be won by the best OL

Aug 15, 2014, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Game will be won by the best OL ]

> The rest of the positions don't matter.

This is probably pretty accurate.

Aug 15, 2014, 9:19 PM

QB advantage Georgia- Both have mop up duty experience but unlike Cole, Mason has started games and led a major comeback. Also Richt has an amazing track record with QB's and Bobo is one of the top OC's in the country.

RB advantage Georgia- This one is very easy, Gurley is the top back in the nation. Marshall would start for almost every other team. Both freshmen are 5 star backs and #1 in their respective states.

O-Line advantage Georgia- Despite some problems this fall camp the o-line is still extremely talented and has great depth. Clemson however does not have the depth or talent to compare. Not to mention the one starter that is suspended.

Wide Receivers advantage Georgia- Both have great talent at this position but Georgia has the better returning talent with Mitchell and Conley being two of the best in the SEC

Tight End advantage Clemson- With the injury to Rome and the departure of Lynch this is probably the only advantage Clemson will get on the offense.

D-Line Push- Vic Beasley being one of the best in the business leads a very stout line, but Georgia's d-line is not something to sleep on. While the secondary was terrible the front seven was nasty and vastly underrated.

Linebackers advantage Georgia- Clemson may have a good group of linebackers, but Georgia's has one of if not the best group in the nation.

Secondary advantage Clemson- Our secondary is talented and Pruitt specializes in such, but until I see results Clemson wins this one.

Kicker advantage Georgia- Marshall is very accurate and has a very strong leg. Word out of camp is he is now easily kicking it out of the endzone. Now if our coaches realize that kicking it out the endzone is the best move we won't have to worry about special teams.

Punter advantage Clemson- Not very knowledgeable on Clemson's punter, but our situation is not too bright.

Head Coach advantage Georgia- Richt has a great winning percentage and one of the best percentages among long term coaches. He doesn't have a natty, but it's not like he hasn't come close. 2002, 2007, and 2012 all years he had amazing teams. He just needs some luck which he hasn't in those years.

Aug 15, 2014, 9:26 PM

Lol at the coach advantage, Richt don't have the advantage over Dabo, guess y'all forgot dabo beat him last year.

Aug 15, 2014, 9:40 PM

Because that makes him better?
Guess Richt is better then Spurrier and is on the same level as Saban right?
Let's look at their profiles

Mark Richt
126-45 73.6%
2 SEC Championships
5 SEC East Divisional Titles
2-1 BCS Bowl Record
8-5 Bowl Record
2x SEC Coach of the Year Awards
8 10 or more Win Seasons

Dabo Swinney
51-23 68.9%
1 ACC Championship
3 ACC Atlantic Divisional Titles
1-1 BCS Bowl Record
3-3 Bowl Record
3 10 or more Win Aeasons

Aug 15, 2014, 10:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson UGA postion comparison ]

QB-Mason has advantage because he led a "major comeback" against a team we destroyed? Then lost to NEBRASKA? You also forgot that we have one of the best OC's in the country as well and Stoudt has been in his system for a good long while. At the least this position is a push.

RB-Obvious, no more needs to be said.

O-Line- Are you sure we don't have depth? Our two deep is loaded with Jr's and Sr's across the line. Did you also forget how your o-line stood up to our d-line last year? Well in case you forgot our d-line is still here, all of them.

Wide Receivers - Tough to tell at this time. We return Peake and Williams who have good game experience and have made plenty of big plays. Not to mention Humphries who is a hardworking player that has ton of experience.

Tight End - Yeah we have the lead in this and Morris loves to use his tight ends in his system, remember the name Jordan Leggett.

D-line - A push? What are you smoking? Beasly is better than anyone on your line and Grady Jarrett would also start on Georgia's team. We have the better d-line, period.

Linebackers - I'll say UGA has a slight advantage at this position, but it's not as big of a difference as what Georgia fans want us to think.

DB - Clear advantage to Clemson. Even starting a RS freshman corner he would be opposite Swann on UGA's team, maybe over Swann. At safety we are head and shoulders above UGA's safeties.

ST- push, uga has the kicker we have the punter.

Coaching - I'll say push here. Richt lost last year, when y'all took Bama to the edge in the SECCG he screwed y'all out of a NC chance not to mention that UGA generally underachieves for the amount of talent y'all recruit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2014, 10:12 PM

" QB-Mason has advantage because he led a "major comeback" against a team we destroyed? Then lost to NEBRASKA? You also forgot that we have one of the best OC's in the country as well and Stoudt has been in his system for a good long while. At the least this position is a push."

Who cares how bad you beat them. Transitive property does not work in football. Nebraska had a very good pass defense, only allowing 200 something yards a game. Mason had 310 yards, not to mention both the Tech and Nebraska games were in the pouring rain. You forget Bobo won the Offensive Coordinator of Year Award last season? This is a Georgia advantage.

"O-Line- Are you sure we don't have depth? Our two deep is loaded with Jr's and Sr's across the line. Did you also forget how your o-line stood up to our d-line last year? Well in case you forgot our d-line is still here, all of them."

Did I say our o-line was better then Clemson's d-line?

"D-line - A push? What are you smoking? Beasly is better than anyone on your line and Grady Jarrett would also start on Georgia's team. We have the better d-line, period."

You underrate our front seven which is one of the best in the SEC. If it is an advantage to Clemson it's slight

"Linebackers - I'll say UGA has a slight advantage at this position, but it's not as big of a difference as what Georgia fans want us to think."

You do know our LB's our considered the best by many others that aren't Georgia fans

"DB - Clear advantage to Clemson. Even starting a RS freshman corner he would be opposite Swann on UGA's team, maybe over Swann. At safety we are head and shoulders above UGA's safeties."

Our secondary is bad but it's still very talented, your statement is ridiculous

"Coaching - I'll say push here. Richt lost last year, when y'all took Bama to the edge in the SECCG he screwed y'all out of a NC chance not to mention that UGA generally underachieves for the amount of talent y'all recruit."

What does Dabo winning last season have to do with being the better coach? The logic is absurd

Aug 15, 2014, 10:20 PM

Transitive property doesn't work, but when you look at the teams Nebraska played there was a reason their pass defense was allowing 200 yards a game. And good for bobo, Morris is still a great offensive coordinator with a proven track record of his own. Like I said, push.

No mention of our depth on the line? Guess you didn't have a comeback for that. And no you didn't say that but the o-lines don't go up against each other.

Here's a hint, your FRONT SEVEN includes the d-line and the linebackers. D-line only, we have the advantage.

That's all fine and well to be considered that before the season starts. And I hope they have a ton of tackles, 5-7 yards up field.

Bad but talented? Well ours is good and talented. Not a ridiculous statement.

Well Dabo is 1-0 head to head with Richt. They prepared and coached to play each other and that means a little bit. Not to mention you didn't respond to my other two points on the subject.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2014, 10:33 PM

"Transitive property doesn't work, but when you look at the teams Nebraska played there was a reason their pass defense was allowing 200 yards a game. And good for bobo, Morris is still a great offensive coordinator with a proven track record of his own. Like I said, push."

Did you forget it was also a virtual monsoon? I never Morris wasn't great just that Bobo was the better OC. And Richt's track record is far better then Dabo's.

"No mention of our depth on the line?"
I said ours was deeper

"Bad but talented? Well ours is good and talented. Not a ridiculous statement." They were bad last season, but with Pruitt in and our talent, your statement is ridiculous.

"Well Dabo is 1-0 head to head with Richt. They prepared and coached to play each other and that means a little bit." Means very little, considering that would make Richt a better coach then Spurrier and on par with Saban.

"Not to mention you didn't respond to my other two points on the subject."

Because this is so old and tired. The final play to not not spike it made sense because
1. Alabama's defense was on their heels and spiking it would give Bama time to regroup.

2. Nobody could predict Conley catching the ball inbound. If the ball wasn't tipped at worst it would have fallen incomplete giving us another play.

So all it would have done is give Bama an advantage.

And underachieving? Possibly, but once again Richt has averaged around 10 wins a season and with a little more luck would have 2 or possibly 3 national titles by now.

Question would you consider Richt an underachiever had he beat Bama?

Aug 15, 2014, 11:33 PM

they do in fact have bi-polar meds at Walgreens. or do you suffer from pure psychosis?

the clemson d is hands down better at EVERY position. as are wr's, qb, te, and punting. it's not even close on d. not even a little bit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 16, 2014, 12:07 AM

I'm not sure you know what Bi-Polar means.

"Clemson d is hands down better at EVERY position. as are wr's, qb, te, and punting. it's not even close on d. not even a little bit."

#### you're delusional

Aug 16, 2014, 12:53 AM

it won't be close

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 16, 2014, 12:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson UGA postion comparison ]

QB

How's the backup?

#1 QB in the country will be playing for us in this one

O-line...hale I'll give you because frankly it has been about the weakest link since Bowden came onboard

Wide Receivers - Georgia has ZERO advantage

Williams, Peake, Humpries, Kitt, Scott, Priester, Hopper

LOADED

D-line - Clemson (even if Grady was the only one on it)

Coaching and turnovers / mental errors will rule the day

To be honest which ever team is more disciplined in those regards will likely win...especially in game 1

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2014, 8:24 AM

1# in the country doesn't mean he will be great! And you do not have the advantage at wr, Kitt, Scott and Priester haven't even played a college game yet!! I will give the slight edge to Clemson on the dline. I agree with the rest of the part.

Aug 16, 2014, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson UGA postion comparison ]

#1 in the country? Holy hell that's way off base. Where are you drawing that conclusion from?

Delusional Dip... get a grip... T-mail me with your beotch.***

Aug 16, 2014, 12:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson UGA postion comparison ]

Aug 30, 2014, 10:33 PM

> OL advantage Clemson. UGA may have more Game ready
> OL but they really lack true OT. They have more OG
> bodies than OT. Clemson Has some true OT on the
> team
>
> RB advantage UGA. This one isn't even close UGA may
> be the best in the Nation
>
> QB advantage Clemson. Cole has preformed well over
> the years and has just more talent. Even though you
> can say Mason has more game Experience but He looked
> poor in those games.
>
> WR advantage UGA. Talent is prob about the same on
> both teams but UGA has more guys with solid
> experience due to injuries last year
>
> DL advantage Clemson. Clemson DL is just better
>
> Lb advantage Even. Both Teams have good LB, I would
> like to say Clemson's Play in Space better but this
> one is Close
>
> DB advantage Clemson. UGA is just trying to find
> bodies to play. Its gonna be a few games before they
> figure it out no matter how talented they are.

Try again.

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic