Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I WAS WRONG!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I WAS WRONG!!!

Nov 11, 2019, 12:51 PM

MY ###### SOURCE WAS WRONG. There was no announcement regarding Tanner leaving. This person has told me a lot of things that did come to fruition but this one did not.

I suck!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

No worries ... we all make mistakes.

Nov 11, 2019, 12:55 PM

Thank you for your honesty.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Don't sweat it. We didn't believe you to start with.

Nov 11, 2019, 12:55 PM

:)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't sweat it. We didn't believe you to start with.

Nov 11, 2019, 1:08 PM

My source, the big time coot fan, was also dead wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I WAS WRONG!!!

Nov 11, 2019, 1:38 PM

Good news for me. I want some Ray and some Muschamp to stay put for as long as the administration will keep them there. It prolongs the dumpster fire fun for us to sit back and watch.

YOU WAS ON THE WRONG BOARD!

Nov 11, 2019, 1:39 PM

FGF--------------->>>>

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

At least you didn't use the term

Nov 11, 2019, 1:42 PM

"done deal".

Right, york_tiger?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Did he tell you clemson would be scar?***

Nov 11, 2019, 1:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 11, 2019, 2:02 PM

I can promise you no one was more disappointed in your wrongness than William Muschamp

Nov 11, 2019, 2:24 PM

Next time dont read a post on FGF and claim you have insider knowledge.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Nov 11, 2019, 2:56 PM

Next time dont read a post on FGF and claim you have insider knowledge.

THERE HE IS!!!! If you must know the person who told me is a good friend of mine that told me at work this morning. If you want to make assumptions feel free; however, as I stated I had no insider information just someone I work with that told me there was a press conference about Ray Tanner being let go. I never claimed this to be a fact, simply what I was told by a co-worker who has told me a lot of things in the past that were 100% correct. I was very clear in my message that I had no inside information but it was a co-worker and gamecock club member whom I trusted and believed. However, thanks for assuming, you can go now.

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Nov 11, 2019, 2:31 PM

One could never ridicule a fellow Tiger for being wrong and owning up to it. Though placing your trust and faith in a coot, well...that's another story all together.

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.....

Nov 11, 2019, 3:11 PM

One could never ridicule a fellow Tiger for being wrong and owning up to it. Though placing your trust and faith in a coot, well...that's another story all together.

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.....

I cant disagree with this. Shame on me.

Nov 11, 2019, 2:34 PM

Thank goodness you were wrong!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2019, 3:11 PM

Well, it was not ALL for naught. Now he knows YOU ARE THE MOLE, and cannot be trusted with inside information. Point for him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2019, 3:16 PM

MY ###### SOURCE WAS WRONG.

I suck!

Just don’t leave your phone number on the wall or the Coots will ring it off the hook.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I WAS WRONG!!! ..... Sigh.......

Nov 11, 2019, 3:18 PM

Deer TC:

Most of us took you’re ‘insider info’ to mean that Muscoot’s firing would follow closely on the Tanner disnissal, therefour, you’re poast was akin to yelling ‘fire’ in a packed theatre; shouting ‘hijack’ on a plane; or proclaiming “UofSuC is legit this year”. The distress of believing that WWWWiLLLLLL wasn’t going to continue his fabulous coaching efforts resulted in much sad among the good boys and girls of Tiger Nation.

One can only hope you have learned a valuable lesson....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: I WAS WRONG!!! ..... Sigh.......

Nov 11, 2019, 3:25 PM

Uncle Bill® I absolutely did learn a valuable lesson, NEVER TRUST A COOT!!!!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic