Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't miss the debut of my show Clemson Sports Talk starting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Don't miss the debut of my show Clemson Sports Talk starting

Jul 9, 2013, 5:28 PM

July 15th (this coming Monday) at 6:00PM on 560 The Team and iHeart Radio. I have to thank everyone who has been involved in helping me get to this point. I appreciate all the T-mails, emails, calls and support.

TigerNet's own RU4GOD2 was instrumental in helping me find my way to the air in Columbia. I'm looking forward to next Monday and beyond.

I'm humbled and honored to have this opportunity. I'm sure there will be growing pains, but as we get more comfortable and settle in I hope the show will become one that Clemson fans can enjoy daily around the state and beyond on iHeart Radio.

Oh yeah, if you have a business that needs to advertise or know some "Pro-Clemson" businesses please email or t-mail me. That would really help me out. clemson81@gmail.com

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best of Wishes Swann***

Jul 9, 2013, 5:29 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great news and best to you...

Jul 9, 2013, 5:42 PM

Will try to tune in. Hope you're ready to handle the deluge of delusion and ignorance headed your way in the heart of coot central. Should be fun.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't miss the first show for anything!

Jul 9, 2013, 6:15 PM

Everything, including work, will be put on hold.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't miss the debut of my show Clemson Sports Talk starting

Jul 9, 2013, 6:31 PM

So EL, you are coming on after the Corey Miller show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct after Corey Miller- The Atlanta Braves will

Jul 9, 2013, 9:12 PM

cause a few issues early on as they have the rights to that slot, but I will be on iHeart Radio and online those nights. We chose to start on All-Star week so that we would get a chance to let people know about the show and also not be pushed to iHeart and streaming by the Braves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe that is Blut's old spot, 6-8. Will have to repair

Jul 9, 2013, 6:41 PM

the old habit of having 560 off by then.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct. His show is now on 100.1 at that same time.

Jul 9, 2013, 9:14 PM

I've been working on gathering national and regional guests for the show. We will also have local media and former coaches and players.

It's a lot like driving a car. I'm sure I'll be nervous the first few days, but once I settle in I expect to have a great show!

Re: Don't miss the debut of my show Clemson Sports Talk starting

Jul 9, 2013, 7:04 PM

Good luck, El, I wish you the best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

congrats and good luck. columbia needs a little class!

Jul 9, 2013, 7:10 PM

ok, it needs a lot of class, but remember, you've got to crawl before you walk ! good luck and i'll be listening via the internet here in g'ville.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you

Jul 9, 2013, 7:32 PM

Thank you

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're glad to have you El Swann! Finally!***

Jul 9, 2013, 8:10 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Glad to hear a clemson voice will be on in town here.

Jul 9, 2013, 8:14 PM

Welcome. I'll be tuning in.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic