Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Nuk Hopkins denies trashing room and says "check the cameras"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Nuk Hopkins denies trashing room and says "check the cameras"

Apr 18, 2013, 10:18 PM

Nuk Hopkins denies trashing room and says "check the cameras"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sure didnt expect to see anything like this...nuke not that kind of person. yea check the cameras***

Apr 18, 2013, 10:27 PM

Nothing to see...***

Apr 18, 2013, 10:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN Sucks

Apr 18, 2013, 10:44 PM

They have pretty much hung all this on Deandre over on the ESPN website because Harrison's coach says he wouldn't do that. Okay, then it must be true. What a load of BULLS#&@.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN Sucks.....i second that***

Apr 18, 2013, 11:02 PM

Is that why "NFL officials are convinced"?***

Apr 18, 2013, 11:18 PM [ in reply to ESPN Sucks ]

Re: ESPN Sucks

Apr 19, 2013, 6:16 AM [ in reply to ESPN Sucks ]

Dabo would swear on a Bible that Nuk would never do something like that. The truth will come to a head, but esecpn would never report the truth when it does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm glad his mind is finally boggled.

Apr 18, 2013, 11:58 PM

Since he and Tajh boggled the minds of the entire college football world on that 4th and 16 he deserved a little boggling.

You can check the cameras on that one too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Nuk Hopkins denies trashing room and says "check the cameras"

Apr 19, 2013, 2:13 AM

I will bet all the money to my name that Nuk had nothing to do with that. He is one of the most loved players in Clemson history with no track record of that stupid stuff. It sounds nothing like him, ESPN is just trying to put someone in the story with a known name because nobody cares about some Harrison kid, who will go undrafted, trashing a hotel room. But throw a potential first rounder, and a kid with no red flags what so ever in the story and all of a sudden you have people reading your BS stories and watching your reports. That's what ESPN wants and I am stunned and yet not surprised at all that they could stoop so low.

Re: Football Player Update: Nuk Hopkins denies trashing room and says "check the cameras"

Apr 19, 2013, 6:27 AM

Nuk is a shy out of the public eye type person. I would bet all I have of any value that he had nothing to do with anything of that nature. Not the Nuk Hopkins I've met!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2013, 2:15 AM

Keenan Allen is supposed to be one of the best WRs in the draft... just got busted for drugs. But ESPN had no reports on it, they did however report a hotel room being trashed.

Apr 19, 2013, 8:22 AM

Just a few comments about this whole situation.

First off, no way in he77 does this sound like something Nuk would ever do. Just understanding where he came from, the type of person he is, and how grounded he is anyone with half a brain would know that. I hope if they can prove he had nothing to do with it and it costs him a higher draft position he sue the POSs responsible for these accusations and false reporting, including that joke of a network espn!

I would really like Coach Dabo to come out and issue a statement in support of Nuk on this and maybe even throw in a "tweet that".

I agree about about checking the cameras. I'm sure a nice hotel like that would have camera's on every floor, at the elevators, and in the lobbies. If they do, then you can see if he left before his roommate. Also, if what he is saying about a bellhop helping him with his luggage, then why not speak to him and ask him about what he saw? If he noticed the room was trashed then don't they think he would have said something to his manager? If he said it wasn't trashed when he helped Nuk with his bags, then case closed!

Okay, here are a few other options: Maybe neither of these guys did not have anything to do with it. Maybe a bellhop or hotel employee was pissed they felt like they had been stiffed on a tip or mistreated by these future stars and decided to take revenge. Or how about another combine participant(s) went to their room looking for either Nuk or the other guy, the door was open, realized that they had left, and thought it would be funny to play a joke on them by doing this. Not realizing that it was going to take off like this.

If there was feces on the walls, mirrors, etc. could they not have taken a crime scene sample for DNA analysis and figured out who done it? Seems to me like a crime was committed and someone should by charged for damaging property and have to pay this money back.

Apr 19, 2013, 8:52 AM

Is it possible for any clemson player or fan to be responsible for any of their actions. Whether it is vandalism or pooping on the floor, the blame gets thrown around to everyone else than whose responsible by this fanbase.

Listen here pee in public fan

Apr 19, 2013, 8:54 AM

If he says he didn;t do it and has the confidence to say look at the time I left on security camera then that says enough!!

Geez I'm tired of this crap being allowed on this site.....but no humor!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

In the mornings, when you're looking at your closet and

Apr 19, 2013, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Nuk Hopkins denies trashing room and says "check the cameras" ]

trying to pick out which jorts you want to wear to work that day, is it tough to decide between the regular blues or the acid washed jorts?

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: In the mornings, when you're looking at your closet and

Apr 19, 2013, 9:08 AM

What does this even mean?

c'mon now....you know what it means

Apr 19, 2013, 9:10 AM

when you get a haircut do you ask for just a little off the mullet?!?!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: In the mornings, when you're looking at your closet and

Apr 19, 2013, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: In the mornings, when you're looking at your closet and ]

It's not surprising that you're too stupid to understand...

Go to class.

Cocain's a helluva drug....***

Apr 19, 2013, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Re: In the mornings, when you're looking at your closet and ]

Neither - McDonald's doesn't allow denim***

Apr 19, 2013, 9:28 AM [ in reply to In the mornings, when you're looking at your closet and ]

Apr 19, 2013, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Nuk Hopkins denies trashing room and says "check the cameras" ]

Is it possible for you to shut the #### up?

Jesus. Aren't you a Texas A&M fan? Get a life, dude.

Apr 19, 2013, 12:38 PM

Dont let a little messga board post get you all flustered man. It's funny to see you guys read one unbiased post and start name calling and get all pissy like your day just got pooped on like a hotel floor.

Apr 19, 2013, 6:10 PM

I would jest that it's more funny to see someone who, in their boredom/lack of purpose, trolls a message board under the guise of being "objective."

Garcia, is that you?***

Apr 19, 2013, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Nuk Hopkins denies trashing room and says "check the cameras" ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

ESPN payback for him beating LSU.....***

Apr 19, 2013, 8:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

yeah because college kids never lie

Apr 19, 2013, 9:03 AM

Come on guys, it was his room, that narrows it down to two people! Your conspiracy theories about ESPN and bellhops makes you look ignorant and they are just plan wrong. Stop covering for kids just because they wear your logo. Not every kid to attend your school is a saint. I am not saying that he did it but how can you blindly say that he wouldn't do it because he went to clemson? Don't be so naive.

This is worse then y'all saying that whoever painted the paw on WB field and defaced the cockabooses must have been a Gamecock fan. Are some people on this board retarded?

PS-They don't have cameras in hotel rooms....

Perhaps not in the rent by the hour places you frequent

Apr 19, 2013, 9:05 AM

as a soccer lover, but in nice hotels they actually do have cameras.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: yeah because college kids never lie... this one doesn't

Apr 19, 2013, 9:08 AM [ in reply to yeah because college kids never lie ]

And I fully expect Nuk to be vindicated.

Has nothing to do with the jersey he wore... has to do with the kind of man he is.

AND I expect every one of you USCjr fans who come on here vilifying him to be back and apologize when it happens.

Oh... wait. You come here to bash but never to admit you were wrong.

Classy as ever #### fan... classy as ever.

Tell 'em coot. No one knows more about players in trouble

Apr 19, 2013, 9:26 AM [ in reply to yeah because college kids never lie ]

than a USCheat fan. You have finally found something you are an expert about.

you aren't too bright are you?

Apr 19, 2013, 9:32 AM [ in reply to yeah because college kids never lie ]

he was saying to check any of the plethora of cameras throughout the hotel to verify his time of departure. it's not rocket science.

it's a clemson board. the tone of the board will anti-USCjr and pro clemson. anyone with half a brain can comprehend that. why don't you just stay on fgf with the chicken circle jerk if you can't handle it? we don't need or want you on this forum.

you are here. Therefore, we have at least one person on this

Apr 19, 2013, 7:47 PM [ in reply to yeah because college kids never lie ]

board that is retarded.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: yeah because college kids never lie

Apr 21, 2013, 4:52 AM [ in reply to yeah because college kids never lie ]

Your comment makes you out to be a stupid, stupid, really stupid moronic low life of a person. Ahhh but you are a coot, and that alone proves you're a low life!!!

Apr 19, 2013, 9:14 AM

I believe Nuk. Last summer I had a similar experience after checking out of a condo in Myrtle Beach. The management said we had broken a kitchen over light. My daughter for reasons unknown had taken a picture of the room before checking out. The picture had the date & time. That is what proved our innocence. Hope Nuk is cleared of this.

If Nuke is cleared

Apr 19, 2013, 9:14 AM

then I will be the first to take back what I said but a spade is a spade, nm. Your childish name calling makes me laugh. I think Nuke is a hell of a reciever, I am not trashing him. I am just saying that it is ridiculous for you to just say "nope, he couldn't have done it. This is Nuke Hopkins we are talking about." Let's get real here.

Re: If Nuke is cleared

Apr 19, 2013, 9:23 AM

I am "real" here.

Funny thing, Nuk has no charges against him and is openly challenging to look at things that will prove him innocent.

Tell you what. I will come back an eat crow if Nuk is found responsible... you come back and eat crow if he is not.

Cards on the table... put your pride where your mouth is.

Apr 19, 2013, 9:55 AM [ in reply to If Nuke is cleared ]

Yeah - let's get real here for a minute.

1) No one wants you here
2) We have no reason to believe Nuk did it - especially since he's saying to check the security cameras.
3) Soccer sucks
4) Your opinion really holds no weight in the real world, so you have to be controversial on a message board in order to get attention. Get a life.

Number 2 is slightly off-

Apr 19, 2013, 11:20 AM

although I don't think he did it, we have a little reason to believe he might have done it- it was his room after all.

That's actually not a reason to believe he might have done

Apr 19, 2013, 11:22 AM

it, that is just a fact. Facts and reasons are not one and the same.

Yes, let's split hairs why don't we. Because it was his

Apr 19, 2013, 11:25 AM

room, I have more reason to believe it was him than Tavon Austin, Matt Barkley, or other guys at the combine.

So your reason has to do with Nuk's access to the room

Apr 19, 2013, 11:33 AM

however he had a roommate, there are bellhops, maids, and all kinds of hotel employees who also have access. Ever wonder what a disgruntled hotel employee is capable of? A disgruntled employee has a reason to trash their employer's property. As far as we know there is no actual reason for Nuk to do it.

Yes, it was his room, and that is a fact. But that is not a reason to trash the room. My guess would be that if Nuk did this he has done it before seeing as how he has stayed in countless hotel rooms.

Don't mean to hijack

Apr 19, 2013, 11:38 AM

But there is a big epidemic right now about how easy it is to pick those electronic locks in hotels. Across the country they are having to do some additional maintenance to rectify the problem.
Only pointing out another scenario.

That's not a hijack at all, it adds to the conversation

Apr 19, 2013, 11:44 AM

Look, there is no reason for Nuk to do this, or for his roommate to do this. They know they are under a microscope and ANY misstep can cost them draft position and lots of money. It just doesn't add up for someone with a great track record like Nuk, someone who is as driven to succeed as he is, and for someone as I understand has a flawless character.

Re: Yes, let's split hairs why don't we. Because it was his

Apr 21, 2013, 4:56 AM [ in reply to Yes, let's split hairs why don't we. Because it was his ]

We wouldn't expect a comment anything less from a low life coot as your self.

If Nuk is not cleared

Apr 19, 2013, 11:16 AM [ in reply to If Nuke is cleared ]

then I will be the first to take back what I said but a spade is a spade, nm. Your childish trolling makes me laugh. I think Nuk is a #### of a receiver, I would never trash him. I am just saying that it is ridiculous for anyone who knows anything about him to think he could've done it. This is Nuk Hopkins we are talking about. Let's get real here.

Not exactly sure what this statement means

Apr 19, 2013, 11:31 AM [ in reply to If Nuke is cleared ]

"This is Nuke Hopkins we are talking about." Let's get real here."

This implies a pattern of behavior. I don't EVER recall him being in any sort of trouble.

Re: Not exactly sure what this statement means

Apr 20, 2013, 12:20 AM

Exactly. This guy is using a ridiculous assumption to try and make his point.

Not surprising for a #### lover.

WHEN Nuk is cleared...

Apr 19, 2013, 11:32 AM [ in reply to If Nuke is cleared ]

Mangus,
Please stop spreading your filth.

Apr 20, 2013, 12:14 AM [ in reply to If Nuke is cleared ]

Yes it is Nuk Hopkins that we are talking about. And I would bet a nut he didn't do it.

Apr 19, 2013, 9:55 AM

Not the first story ESecheatPN has taken and run with that potentially might hurt a Clemson guy. Remember how they wouldn't let the Daquan Bowers knee health status alone, and it took Daquan easily from the 1st round to 3rd or 4th. Totally undeserved, and Daquan has shown that in great fashion. So will Nuk!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But, but, but..

Apr 19, 2013, 6:42 PM

He was baptised on the practice field!

You really have big brother issues. Couldn't get into

Apr 19, 2013, 6:44 PM

Clemson, huh?

Say it ain't so Nuk

Apr 19, 2013, 10:02 PM

Anyone ever think another WR or their agent might be responsible? A great way to hurt draft stock, move my guy up the board, and pad my pockets. I am not into conspiracy theories but it is more believable than believing that Nuk did it at this point. When considering something like this you have to look at all the evidence....including past history....he has never given us a reason to doubt him....not in HS or in college.

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic