Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Myer getting a lot of post game airtime
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Myer getting a lot of post game airtime

Dec 30, 2017, 12:30 AM

Longer than some coaches get after winning the natty. Must be that dominate Defensive line...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Myer getting a lot of post game airtime

Dec 30, 2017, 12:45 AM

Those two little confetti blowers were weak and pretty much summed up the worth vs what is to come, imo.

Yeah, it was all Urban for a while, and the little confetti

Dec 30, 2017, 1:47 AM

party looked a little weak, more like a rap star with an entourage in the corner of a room than a stadium celebration.

But this will probably put me on the wrong side of everybody, but I don't get the general anti Urban sentiment. He seems like a stand up guy to me. A little on the intense side, but calm and approachable, no bs but no weird Hitler persona. He's no Dabo in the fun dept, but he's no Saban either. Just a guy trying really hard to do a good job. And when he was on national TV calling a game at Clemson he sold us like he was getting a commission on new recruits. I like him.

Besides, they took So Cal and that pretender Darnold to the woodshed. What else do you want?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, it was all Urban for a while, and the little confetti

Dec 30, 2017, 8:52 AM

Great points , my sarcasm more at TV coverage. They would have cut It short if it were a smaller school as victor

Don’t let Urban put you under his spell

Dec 30, 2017, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Yeah, it was all Urban for a while, and the little confetti ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a camera ho'er.

Dec 30, 2017, 9:39 AM

Most coaches are anxious to get to their team business. Urban is looking for his next job. If Dabo said Urban is in his last days at OSU then Urban is in his last days at OSU.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic