Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Basketball, family and football: "At Clemson, we live it"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,876

New Story: Basketball, family and football: "At Clemson, we live it"

Mar 16, 2018, 7:01 AM

Basketball, family and football: "At Clemson, we live it"

Head football coach Dabo-Swinney exited the Tigers’ indoor practice facility Thursday afternoon, spotted a group of media and broke into his trademark grin. “Why aren’t y’all in San Diego? San Diego, baby! If I were you I would be in San Diego!” It’s obvious that Swinney is a big fan, and Brownell appreciates it. In fact, Brownell thinks having a successful football program helps his basketball program. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Basketball, family and football: "At Clemson, we live it"

Mar 16, 2018, 7:21 AM

Really nice to see those comments. Nothing is more attractive to others than that authenticity.

Re: New Story: Basketball, family and football: "At Clemson, we live it"

Mar 16, 2018, 9:02 AM

And what they say about Clemson being and living as a family unit in and around Clemson and the campus is as authentic as it can possibly get. Anybody, and I truly do mean anybody that has any doubt about Clemson being a family environment, all they have to do to see it and feel it is find a place to park on game day, get out and start walking around where all the tailgating is going on and stop by any tailgate, strike up a conversation and before they can move on, they will be offered a drink of what ever is at that tailgate, and with most, they will get invited to join in on the fun, food and drink at that tailgate.

I know this and it is fact, I have traveled from cootlumbia to a game in Clemson, and as soon as people see that I'm alone sitting in the back of my truck having a cold one, with my spit window in my truck opened and listening to the Tiger tailgate show, I have always been invited into some families tailgate party, and it has never been a single time that it hasn't happen. I'm not saying that it's free from some Jerks here and there bc it isn't, but those types are very scarce around Clemson on game day. And bc Clemson fans are so nice on game day, it is the very reason that opposing fans are always telling their friends and family when they return home, what an absolutely good time they had while at Clemson, and that's only bc the Clemson family is a pretty nice family on average or above. And this is why far away fans will always have a visit to Clemson on their bucket list!!! Gooo Tigers, and staying classy reaches far away places!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So... with football, basketball, and baseball going on

Mar 16, 2018, 7:22 AM

at the same time, how is davidhood® going to be in Clemson, Raleigh, and San Diego this weekend?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: So... with football, basketball, and baseball going on

Mar 16, 2018, 7:51 AM

He's really the Flash :)

Nothing is happening in Raleigh***

Mar 16, 2018, 8:28 AM [ in reply to So... with football, basketball, and baseball going on ]

You're right!

Mar 16, 2018, 9:26 AM

For some reason I was thinking the baseball series was away. I may go since it's at home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: So... with football, basketball, and baseball going on

Mar 16, 2018, 9:05 AM [ in reply to So... with football, basketball, and baseball going on ]

David and Niki need to hurry up with an addition to their family so that one day, a Hood can be at 3 places on a given weekend!!!:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't have to worry about Dabo going to Alabama

Mar 16, 2018, 1:33 PM

When he's ready for a change, he'll be the next Athletic Director at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,876
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic