Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There are some Sick Individuals in this Country
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,128

There are some Sick Individuals in this Country

Mar 28, 2020, 11:25 AM

Woman who coughed on $35K worth of grocery store food charged with four felonies
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/grocery-store-throws-out-35k-worth-food-woman-coughed-twisted-n1169401

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we Have loads of idiots. How about the people that are all

Mar 28, 2020, 11:33 AM

Of a sudden racist against Chinese people? I hate China but that’s no reason to attack Chinese Americans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we Have loads of idiots. How about the people that are all

Mar 28, 2020, 11:33 AM

Good folks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2020, 11:35 AM

Amen!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t hate them but is avoiding them to avoid covid-19

Mar 28, 2020, 1:18 PM [ in reply to we Have loads of idiots. How about the people that are all ]

any different than avoiding coots to avoid cooties?

Just kidding, I’m not avoiding Chinese people.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2020, 2:44 PM [ in reply to we Have loads of idiots. How about the people that are all ]

Of a sudden racist against Chinese people? I hate China but that’s no reason to attack Chinese Americans.

Exactly, Chinese Americans has nothing to do with what the leaders of China do, or the diseases that came from that country. And people who hate bc of the color of someone's skin, or where their nationality originated from. Then you're just looking for a reason to hate, and that comes from the way they were raised, and the people they hang with that was raised in the same kind of racist environment.

I judge every man or woman by the reactions I've personally had with them regardless of color, race or religion, and never by what someone else says or feels about them, good or bad. And I can say that, most of my life time of being wronged, it has been by the people that had been in my life by the way of friendship, or by trusted family members on mine or my wife's side of the family, and never by complete strangers that I remember. At the age of 67, I can't think of one person that I actually hate, not even the ones that I have been wronged by, or any color or race. I judge everybody as individuals, and there has been many of all races that I may not have liked, but none bc of their race or by the color of their skin.

I ask this question to who ever reads this, if you are a racist and know that you are, would you be thankful if a person of color/race saved you life in a life or death situation? Would be thankful, if you answer is yes, maybe you should rethink the reasons you're a racist, and I would bet if you did, you would find your reasons were weak!!! Humans may look different bc of their nationality, but we are all the same inside!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are some Sick Individuals in this Country

Mar 28, 2020, 12:09 PM

Make her help out with corona virus ward care. she can serve jail time after the pandemic

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are some Sick Individuals in this Country

Mar 28, 2020, 1:03 PM

Yeah, with no ppe.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a white supremacist movement to

Mar 28, 2020, 1:44 PM

cough on police officers, Jews, and minorities. This woman's new charges aren't posted yet, unless they are federal, but she's in Luzerne county jail. Two old drug related arrests from 2006 and a theft by deception in 2014. This one should be a felony.

By comparison, this woman was charged with a misdemeanor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NX_yBbzTKs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This Amazon delivery driver is also a sick individual...

Mar 29, 2020, 12:32 AM

https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/27/amazon-delivery-spits-package-caught-video-coronavirus/

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,128
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic