Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, I guess Nuk made the ride decision to leave early
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,626

Well, I guess Nuk made the ride decision to leave early

Feb 25, 2013, 8:29 AM

I hate to see him not stay for his senior season, but he is obviously doing what he thinks is best for him and he is doing quite well getting there.

One NFL scout said he is a first round receiver with second round speed. Umm, I think I'm going to go with the guy that can catch instead of the guy that can burn everyone and drop balls while being wide open. I think I will go with the guy that is double coveraged and can go up and ###### the ball out of the air even if they are waiting on him. That's the guy I want on my team if I'm a coach.

If a WR is fast and can't catch then you might as well stick him at RB or a return man.

Glad to see him follow his dreams and I hope he is a first rounder for a team that he likes.

GO NUK AND GO TIGERS!!!
(Oh, by the way; you see how I posted this in Tiger Pros)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You got that ride!***

Feb 25, 2013, 8:35 AM

null

Haha, I guess I should of proof read the subject line too***

Feb 25, 2013, 8:38 AM

I of no idea what that means.

Feb 25, 2013, 10:50 AM

I of studied English.

Hey grammar police, how bout you go ride back under

Feb 25, 2013, 8:40 AM [ in reply to You got that ride!*** ]

that rock you crawled out from.

Mmmkay?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nah, it's fine, nobody makes a mistake at 8:30 A.M.***

Feb 25, 2013, 8:42 AM

Don't encourage that coot, it will only make him worse***

Feb 25, 2013, 8:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Don't hate me cause I'm perfekt.***

Feb 25, 2013, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Hey grammar police, how bout you go ride back under ]

null

Trust me, that's not why***

Feb 25, 2013, 10:33 AM

Re: Trust me, that's not why***

Feb 25, 2013, 10:48 AM

They didn't make fun of his grammar. More like Spelling Patrol. Different jurisdiction.

Still the same judge unless spelling falls under a

Feb 25, 2013, 11:22 AM

political question

;)

Re: Well, I guess Nuk made the ride decision to leave early

Feb 25, 2013, 8:36 AM

He ride on out of here

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,626
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic