Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: ESPN analyst discusses Alabama's onside kick vs. Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

FB Update: ESPN analyst discusses Alabama's onside kick vs. Clemson

Jan 21, 2016, 10:33 AM

ESPN analyst discusses Alabama's onside kick vs. Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ughhhhh. I'm starting to know how Bill Buckner felt...

Jan 21, 2016, 10:34 AM

Let it die

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ughhhhh. I'm starting to know how Bill Buckner felt...

Jan 21, 2016, 10:46 AM

Ever heard of the puntrooskie? This game will be talked about for years. Stop whining about people bringing it up. It was a great National Championship game that we were involved in. Better than the alternative.

what pains me to hear is how he describes how Clemson

Jan 21, 2016, 11:52 AM

bunches up from the hash mark over. Details like that.....man could've been the difference in a special year and a truly special year. Oh well, live and learn at this point.

The kickoff return was the real dagger in my opinion

Jan 28, 2016, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Ughhhhh. I'm starting to know how Bill Buckner felt... ]

That one was too easy. The onside was earned. we let them have the return.

Seriously, Tnet???

Jan 21, 2016, 10:36 AM

Let's see a discussion about how desperate the situation was for bama at that crucial moment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good idea, you start***

Jan 21, 2016, 10:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm better at finishing discussions ...

Jan 21, 2016, 11:02 AM

but for you ...

Bama was in danger of losing so they had to resort to wizardry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the baptists ain't going to like this.***

Jan 21, 2016, 11:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting take, tell me more. I'm listening...***

Jan 21, 2016, 11:32 AM [ in reply to I'm better at finishing discussions ... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Devil sorcery. Hey look, dsp isn't ignoring me any more.

Jan 21, 2016, 11:36 AM

Your turn.

I think you've gotten off topic......***

Jan 21, 2016, 11:54 AM

Are you actually suggesting TTT has attempted to

Jan 21, 2016, 12:09 PM

jack this thread off

topic?

HOW DARE YOU, I WILL NOT STAND FOR THE HBIC TO BE DISRESPECTED LIKE THIS!!!!

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR, I SAID GOOD DAY!

Devil sorcery indeed

Jan 21, 2016, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Devil sorcery. Hey look, dsp isn't ignoring me any more. ]

It's no coincidence that Nick Satan uses devil sorcery. Perhaps he sold his soul for the chance to match the Bear's number of titles?

Re: Devil sorcery. Hey look, dsp isn't ignoring me any more.

Jan 21, 2016, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Devil sorcery. Hey look, dsp isn't ignoring me any more. ]

why did dsp have you on ignore?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

####, did you ever find it prudent to simply ignore a woman

Jan 21, 2016, 3:53 PM

when she gots the uppities?

if yes, then now you'll understand dsp did not has @TotalTeeTiger on ignore, dsp was simply saving a life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of Waverdsly Place?...nm

Jan 22, 2016, 8:18 AM [ in reply to I'm better at finishing discussions ... ]

nm

that's greaaaaaat thanks***

Jan 21, 2016, 10:39 AM

Awesome, I love reading about this...over and over and over***

Jan 21, 2016, 10:40 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: ESPN analyst discusses Alabama's onside kick vs. Clemson

Jan 21, 2016, 10:44 AM

:(

they thought they saw him move!!***

Jan 21, 2016, 11:55 AM

So why didn't they freakin tell us! Thanx Fowler & Fartbaum***

Jan 21, 2016, 11:17 AM

Don't give a rat's #### what ESPN has to say. No credibility***

Jan 21, 2016, 11:40 AM

So, ESPN is actually one person like Led Zeppelin, Jethro

Jan 21, 2016, 12:03 PM

Tull, and Marshall Tucker??

Dang, I always thought ESPN was made up of many people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you work hard at being a prik or does it come naturally?

Jan 28, 2016, 1:33 PM

You seem to be a natural.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations to #### Satan for pulling wool.

Jan 21, 2016, 12:15 PM

I can't see!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

First name = short for Richard

Jan 21, 2016, 12:16 PM

Nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

It took a brilliant gamble, perfectly executed for Bama to

Jan 21, 2016, 12:21 PM

... beat our Tigers.

I'm not happy we lost. I don't believe in moral victories, but you do have to be impressed that Nick Saban had to pull out all the stops in order to get past a Clemson team that few felt could even make it a game at all.

Go Tigers! This time 15 for 15

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It took a brilliant gamble, perfectly executed for Bama to

Jan 21, 2016, 4:18 PM

That is not what beat us

Yes, actually it was ...

Jan 21, 2016, 6:47 PM

... you could point to several other key turning points, but that on-sides kick was absolutely the biggest reversal of the entire game.

They had just scored, but we were clicking on offense and all we needed was just to get the ball back and go score a TD ourselves to maintain our momentum.

The successful on-sides kick was a devastating emotional blow and of course they immediately went down to score again.

It was by far the biggest play of a game full of big plays.

http://www.independentmail.com/sports/college/clemson/Report-card--366738021.html

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TNet Headline for this article should read:

Jan 21, 2016, 3:27 PM

ESPN all but admits it took a gimmick play for Alabama to beat Clemson..

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

here's why we should pay attention to it

Jan 21, 2016, 3:50 PM

because OUR lineup is what made it possible..i'm all in and absolutely certain that dabo is gonna pay attention to why we would use a formation that left that huge gap that begged to be exploited by somebody paying more attention than the coach responsible for that formation.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Bingo. This is the issue. Coaching got us to the natty and

Jan 21, 2016, 4:27 PM

coaching (at least in that instance) lost us the natty. Bama outcoached us in that game and Dabo would agree. As much as I dislike Kiffin, he did a great job in that game also

Re: FB Update: ESPN analyst discusses Alabama's onside kick vs. Clemson

Jan 21, 2016, 10:49 PM

It is hard to do what we did this year without blemish, until the bitter end. However, I like our chances with a healthy Watson next year. Also, I have the same level of respect for ESPN whether they are pro Clemson or against Clemson. Zero sums it up.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic