Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't forget we're playing Loserville this week. That
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,390

Don't forget we're playing Loserville this week. That

Oct 15, 2019, 1:31 PM

Benedict Arnold coot TigerSmith '75® is probably already on their message boards badmouthing his fellow Clemson alums.

It wasn't too long ago that those Lewisville Cardinals would give us a game in the racist pizza stadium. But not no more. They were never any good, even when they had Lavar Jackson and were coached by Bobby Pitino. But now they really suck. For those of you attending the game, keep your head on a swivel, it's pretty easy to get shot there.

Clemson by a million.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Don't forget we're playing Loserville this week. That

Oct 15, 2019, 1:44 PM

Hope you are right but I think this will be a tough for at least one half.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Based on what? Their 11 point loss to FSU or their

Oct 15, 2019, 1:51 PM

2 point win over BC?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oct 15, 2019, 2:09 PM

Has anybody else noticed that L'ville will be the worst defense we've faced all year? They've given up an average of 35 points per game including 59 to WF in the last one. Are we supposed to be scared?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is this Tigersmith75 that you keep referencing?

Oct 15, 2019, 2:19 PM

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

A Benedict Arnold coot ***

Oct 15, 2019, 2:39 PM

He musta done sumthin.

Oct 15, 2019, 2:45 PM

Wut did he dew?

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: This should clarify things about Benedict Arnold coot

Oct 15, 2019, 2:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

He goes to opposing fans' message boards and

Oct 15, 2019, 2:49 PM [ in reply to He musta done sumthin. ]

bashes his fellow Clemson grads.

Well that just ridiculous.

Oct 15, 2019, 2:52 PM

Why would anyone do such a thing?

Oct 15, 2019, 2:41 PM

I'll be too busy consuming bourbon to worry about getting shot. At least I'll go out with a nice barrel-aged flask in my hand.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

What kind of bourbon though? It's important.***

Oct 15, 2019, 2:50 PM

Re: What kind of bourbon though? It's important.***

Oct 15, 2019, 2:58 PM

1792 Small Batch. Next kweshion?

Screw Calford.

TU'ed for the personal attack

Oct 15, 2019, 2:47 PM

TigerSmith '75® deserves it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never forget.

Oct 15, 2019, 3:34 PM

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you have to admit Lavar Jackson was pretty good

Oct 15, 2019, 3:54 PM

on that Reading Rainbow show.

Did Lavar quit the team? I was hoping to see him try to

Oct 15, 2019, 3:59 PM

hurdle Pickney or XT on his way to the Heisman. That would be a hoot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,390
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic