»
Topic: With UNC losing today, I just hope all the other...
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 30, 2019 12:53 PM by: jtmansmann
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

With UNC losing today, I just hope all the other...

[3]
Posted: Mar 29, 2019 10:08 PM

ACC teams are able to advance tonight.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: With UNC losing today, I just hope all the other...

[2]
Posted: Mar 29, 2019 10:19 PM

2019 white level member

go c0cks***

[2]
Posted: Mar 29, 2019 10:22 PM

2019 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Posted: Mar 29, 2019 10:41 PM

Can’t Say that!!!! That means you want the ACC to do succeed to show that you “CU” are a loser in a good conference right!?!

Or is it that you want the teams in the league you play in to succeed to justify your place?

I get it, you are happy with midiocricy and Brownell; and will justify it all you can. I mean I’d be happy if I had a team go to the Sweet 16, return 4 starters the next year and loose in the second round of the NIT to Wichita State. But I can’t say that. Cause my school has Balls! We fired our coach and got someone how has a top ten recruiting class at UGA in BBall. 4 top 100 recruits are coming to UGA next year to play Basketball. How many are coming to play in the very nice and new Littlejohn area?

Pick a side CU fans! Don’t get on Cocky or other SEC schools for showing conference pride to the conference you secretly wish you were a part of and then throw ACC pride out there.

[2]
Posted: Mar 30, 2019 5:04 AM

military_donation.jpg

Lack of getting jokes is a sign of lack of intelligence. Guessing you are used to lacking

[1]
Posted: Mar 30, 2019 10:46 AM

In certain areas.

military_donation.jpg

Don't care about your team or conference

Posted: Mar 30, 2019 12:53 PM

I pull for the Clemson Tigers and don't follow the SEC or their teams. I do have a tendency to root for ACC teams sometimes. It must be depressing to see Clemson recruit so well in Georgia and Florida. Lot's of great university's all around the country for academics and sports. Little ole Clemson is doing just fine so thank you very much. I hope you enjoy your alma mater as much as our family.

[1]
Posted: Mar 29, 2019 10:41 PM

But, we still have the NIT teams. Oh wait...

Oh I got it . . .

[1]
Posted: Mar 30, 2019 10:46 AM

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 8  
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
1003 people have read this post