Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney with epic dancing in locker room after comeback win over BC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,830

TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney with epic dancing in locker room after comeback win over BC

Nov 2, 2020, 12:34 PM

WATCH: Dabo Swinney with epic dancing in locker room after comeback win over BC

'Dancin' Dabo' might be a new nickname that needs to stick. Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney let off some steam with a dance session in the locker room after his Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll Take That Over Turnover Chains..Robes..Belts Any Day.***

Nov 2, 2020, 1:48 PM

Re: I'll Take That Over Turnover Chains..Robes..Belts Any Day.***

Nov 2, 2020, 2:51 PM

Agree 100%! I've never been into the trinket BS like the turn over chain or any other resemblance BS. You play well, and do what you've been taught to do, and we will all celebrate after a win!!! A trinket is just a worthless nothing that means nothing with how you played the game that you put hundreds of hours into to play well. And all celebrations will be done as a team together!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Off season we need some dancing lessons - GO TIGERS***

Nov 2, 2020, 5:00 PM [ in reply to I'll Take That Over Turnover Chains..Robes..Belts Any Day.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll Take That Over Turnover Chains..Robes..Belts Any Day.***

Nov 3, 2020, 6:44 AM [ in reply to I'll Take That Over Turnover Chains..Robes..Belts Any Day.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, our locker room looks like fun.

Nov 2, 2020, 1:54 PM

What a great culture.

null

Really glad to see this.

Nov 2, 2020, 1:57 PM

Players could have been kinda down after that kinda game, but glad they are enjoying the big comeback. Have some fun, enjoy it, put it to bed and get to work on ND.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MASK!!!!!!!

Nov 2, 2020, 5:00 PM

Wear your mask, we don't need the whole team sick!!!!!!! Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!

Re: MASK!!!!!!!

Nov 2, 2020, 8:57 PM

They are basically living in a bubble around around each other all the time! Unless Dabo has the infection and is showing symptoms he’s not infectious based on what we know and understand probably not infectious. Stop letting this virus dominate your thoughts all the time! People like you need to get a life. As Clay Travis would put it stop being a corona bro! Trump had it 100% right when he said we have to live with the virus just like we have lived with every other virus and disease and pandemic because these things are part of life and always have been throughout human history if people knew history they would understand that and stop being corona bros! Trump also had it 100% correct when he said go live your life and stop living in fear. FDR said the same thing. We have nothing to fear but fear itself! Even the CDC said only 6% of the people that contract Covid die unless they have other high risk co-morbidities. And most people that are exposed to the virus actually never even contract the virus. And the overwhelming majority of people that do get exposed to the virus and test positive never show any symptoms. Stop living in irrational fear! As far as the football team goes clearly we’re doing things right since we’re not having major problems like a lot of other schools.

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

Don't Be A Maskhole

Nov 2, 2020, 10:51 PM

Nobody likes Maskholes

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney with epic dancing in locker room after comeback win over BC

Nov 2, 2020, 5:06 PM

The skills!

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,830
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic