Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I agree with some of you that Muschamp may end up...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,976

I agree with some of you that Muschamp may end up...

Oct 19, 2014, 6:41 PM

fired and head to SC. I also think Mullen may end up at UF, he knows it will be a long time before they are near this good at MSU again. He loses his whole defense this year and the QB.

I could see Les Miles go to Michigan, and Rich Rod may end up at LSU.

Chad is going nowhere for now.
What he can accomplish with this stellar OL class coming in and Watson will determine his future.

I think Muschamp and Steve would clash. Steve is too arrogant and Muschamp is to high strung. They'd come to blows before it was over.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Morris would be crazy

Oct 19, 2014, 6:50 PM

To leave right now. You are right though, he can determine his future over the next 3-4 years with the talent we have already and coming in. Going to have a great O-line and stocked at the QB until 2020..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think this may be the year Chad gets a decent opportunity

Oct 19, 2014, 6:50 PM

Who knows if he'll take it or not. I think he's certainly happy here, but I also think he may be getting to the point where he wants to give this head coaching deal a go.

Re: I agree with some of you that Muschamp may end up...

Oct 19, 2014, 6:51 PM

It is rare that a Head Coach from a big time program takes a job right away after being fired so I think Muschamp takes a year or two off after this season. I can't begin to understand what he must be going through right now. No amount of money would make what he is having to endure worth it, and please tigernetters don't say you'd do it for what he's making. Most of you can't even handle someone putting your post down.

Re: I have handled worse for a lot less. Aa heck of lot

Oct 19, 2014, 7:10 PM

worse and a heck of lot less. Try me.

I don't know if they'll get Mullins,

Oct 19, 2014, 6:54 PM

he's making the $$$$ in his own program. I do believe that Florida will want someone with HC experience. They won't go the Coordinator route again.

Re: I agree with some of you that Muschamp may end up...

Oct 19, 2014, 6:57 PM

foley at uf is gonna have to make the "homerun" hire or they will be getting rid of him..prolly gonna pony up saban money to try and lure someone there

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mullen may not leave Miss St but he will

Oct 19, 2014, 7:09 PM

Certainly be high on their list. Mullen, Rich Rod, D'antonio, and Patterson. Not sure Patterson will leave since he's turned down interest to other big names but UF might intrigue him enough. I hope for D'antonio bc I don't want him to replace the OBS at USuCk since he's an alum. Can you imagine how good he could be at a big time program like UF with their money, facilities and recruits?

Re:Not many people are going to be happy working with

Oct 19, 2014, 7:07 PM

Spurrier. I had heard that Ellis Johnson was not all that happy. Of course, Ellis will leave at the drop of a pin.

Don'r rule out Adazio from BC at Florida, was OC there

Oct 19, 2014, 8:29 PM

under Urban and has now rebuilt Temple and BC. The guy can coach. I think Mullin would be the clear choice, but Adazio would be 2nd on that list IMO

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,976
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic