Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
pulse points
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

pulse points

Nov 30, 2018, 11:18 PM

I've been on the board for about 7 years and have never really known how this works. I'm not a daily active poster and haven't accumulated status, but there are times when a troll posts a message, I feel the urge to TD it. Do I lose pulse for TD's. The only reason I care, is that when I do decide to post a message and get feedback, I don't want a low pulse to effect the sincerity of my post. tia

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: pulse points

Nov 30, 2018, 11:24 PM

I asked the same question a while back. I got a lot of pretty good answers but honestly I’m not sure anyone really knows the formula. The consensus is the more active you are and the more TUs you get the higher your pulse. Also there is this formula...

Pulse < 70 = coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2018, 1:43 AM

Have the same opinion as the majority and you will be good even if you truly believe the majority is wrong, just keep your own opinion to your self. Tell them how right they are, and you will get TU'S.;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2018, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Re: pulse points ]

Grammar count"s

Post teddies

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Donors are able to TU or TD posts, as well as RA. The

Nov 30, 2018, 11:31 PM

higher the pulse number, the better the poster is being received for his or her comments. Obviously, low pulses indicate general board disapproval.

I tend to take an easy going approach, considering most members to be friends. Thus, a little respect for other opinions along with a ton of good humor provides greater enjoyment of the site.

For example, you see, my Friend, I am a 1969 Clemson graduate, which means my advanced age and experience will always trump (no pun intended) you young folks' opinions.........! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^First time he's been up past 11:30pm since

Dec 1, 2018, 12:18 AM

the roarin 20's

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

LOL he's not still up, he fell asleep around 8 and just

Dec 1, 2018, 12:20 AM

woke up ;)

Re: LOL he's not still up, he fell asleep around 8 and just

Dec 1, 2018, 1:46 AM

Yep, he had to Peee!!!

Dec 1, 2018, 10:40 AM [ in reply to LOL he's not still up, he fell asleep around 8 and just ]

You youngsters have a lot to learn. When you see us older guys with our eyes closed, we're not sleeping, we're thinking.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2018, 11:28 AM

Or, we're just resting our eye for a few minutes;)

100 % pulse

Dec 1, 2018, 10:41 AM

means you're a people-pleaser, yes/PC person, basically.

What does 84% mean?***

Dec 1, 2018, 11:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 1, 2018, 11:26 AM

No, giving a TD will not lower your pulse.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic