Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We are in the final days of voting for the Ninety Six Mascot.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

We are in the final days of voting for the Ninety Six Mascot.

Nov 23, 2018, 1:05 AM

Ninety Six is about 1000 votes behind. It would be great if we could push Ninety Six to the front for “classof1994’s” daughter who is a cheerleader for Ninety Six HS. You can vote every hour until 11:59 November 25th. I know there are some Landrum Cardinals on Tigernet. But I am hoping there are more 96 HS fans who are willing to get friends and family to help push Ninety Six for the WIn. It’s the Fourth Quarter so let’s close it out for “classof1994” and his daughter. Vote 96 HS!

Let’s go Tigernetters vote every hour if possible for 96 HS and Go Tigers kick some chicken lickin coots Butts Saturday night! Spurs up. That’s usually how a dead chicken goes through the slater house.

Jake when he sees our front four D-line ??!

Link:

https://www.wspa.com/mascot

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are in the final days of voting for the Ninety Six Mascot.

Nov 23, 2018, 7:16 AM

Landrum is closer to Clemson than Ninety Six. Ninety Six is closer to Columbia than Clemson. Why would you vote for a bunch of Coot fans? Vote Landrum if you want to help out Clemson fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2018, 8:31 AM

Some great Clemson players have come from schools next SC. Your logic is flawed. I have seen a lot of coots in Landrum too!

I was hoping we could help classof94’s daughter out. But obviously it must be hard for you to realize there are Clemson fans throughout the entire state!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2018, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: We are in the final days of voting for the Ninety Six Mascot. ]

I went to 96 High School. You are wrong. More Tiger fans here!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2018, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: We are in the final days of voting for the Ninety Six Mascot. ]

We actually have or have had recently a few players from Ninety Six. This includes RB Ronald Williams from one of DF’s teams.

Yet to be able to find a kid from a Landrum who has played at Clemson. There may be but could not find one.

Done. Another vote in

Nov 23, 2018, 7:17 AM

For Landrum.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Stealin2nd is not gonna like this

Nov 23, 2018, 8:41 AM

And wasn't it noclassof94's niece, not his daughter?

Re: Stealin2nd is not gonna like this

Nov 23, 2018, 8:46 AM

Whatever, it was a Clemson fan asking for our votes. But some just assume all schools close to Clemson are 100% Tiger fans. And since 96 HS is located closer to Columbia they are all coot fans. Now that is pure scientific log right there.

Well, it was 2 Clemson fans asking for help

Nov 23, 2018, 8:55 AM

so I guess we can alternate.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Please-please-please-help-24421616

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Please-help-my-cousins-daughter-24422326

Message was edited by: BigAl31®

I don't care but voted for landrum cause annoying

Nov 23, 2018, 9:04 AM

and I googled and saw that landrum was in the upstate and more likely to have Clemson fans

Nov 23, 2018, 9:11 AM

Keep posting these, every time we seem to pull ahead!!!Go CARDS

Nov 23, 2018, 9:17 AM

Looks as if 96 is cycling out, but because I had a Ronald Williams Jersey as I kid, i voted ole 9 6

Nov 23, 2018, 9:54 AM

I'm going to go get me a cat

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic