Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Quotable: Coaches and players talk Tigers' dominant win over Wake Forest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,611

New Story: Quotable: Coaches and players talk Tigers' dominant win over Wake Forest

Nov 22, 2015, 1:09 PM

Quotable: Coaches and players talk Tigers' dominant win over Wake Forest

Clemson players and coaches and Wake Forest head coach Dave Clawson react to top-ranked Clemson’s 33-13 victory over Wake Forest Saturday afternoon in Death Valley. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Quotable: Coaches and players talk Tigers' dominant win over Wake Forest

Nov 22, 2015, 2:51 PM

It was a GREAT DAY in Death Valley ! Senior Day is always a special day to attend for alot of reasons. We get to see the guys get snaps and help contribute that normally don't see a lot of playing time. Bianchi contributed with a nice catch on a screen. Then, during Senior introduction, we had a marriage proposal. What a benchmark this Senior class have accumulated for future classes to try and pass. Win/ Loss record leads the way with several others. Most important game of the season comes next Saturday at high noon in Columbia against USC. I hope we have everyone back and ready to play. GO TIGERS !!!

Dominant win?

Nov 22, 2015, 2:55 PM

wouldn't call it a dominant win, WF was still in the game mid way through the 4th QT.
Had they score again, could have gotten interesting. Otherwise, good win.

Anyways, Tyshon Dye...
what's going on with him?

Yes, it was a dominant win.

Nov 22, 2015, 5:25 PM

Dabo took his foot off the gas early and got valuable PT for the 2's, 3's, 4's and scout team seniors. We could have hung 60 on them easily.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Dominant win?

Nov 22, 2015, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Dominant win? ]

The stats say it was a dominant win. The only points they scored were when they had a short field. We out gained them by 400 yards and beat them by 20, and we spent much of the second half running clock and experimenting. You don't know what you're talking about.

Clawson quote

Nov 22, 2015, 5:23 PM

“We look forward when we’re an older football team and an experienced football team. We played one today."

Got some bad news for you Coach. We have 40 freshmen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,611
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic