Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Curious about something the ol' ball sac said......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Curious about something the ol' ball sac said......

Aug 4, 2015, 11:40 PM

He was pretty emphatic in that impromptu presser (and since) that the chickens have a strong team coming back and he expects them to have a good season.....

and yet today, he said there is "open competition" in the secondary, QB's and WR's (for everyone except Pharoh Cooper)......those are pretty important positions that the chickens apparently don't have identifiable, experienced talented leaders coming back.

I guess I'm probably just confused about the apparent contradictions.....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Curious about something the ol' ball sac said......

Aug 4, 2015, 11:47 PM

Was he reading it from a sheet of paper? He may had confused himself because he doesn't wear his reading glasses in the press conference and apparently, he has no clue what happens in practice because he is probably playing on Twitter....Again, just merely an observation....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you got the confused?

Aug 4, 2015, 11:55 PM

Just making sure....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gonna be a BANNER year in Colatown

Aug 5, 2015, 12:03 AM

With all the trimmings . Personally speaking , I can't wait to see what uni's they wear in the opener ...that one's always a real treat for me .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Doesn't really matter does it? Where'd you read his quotes?

Aug 5, 2015, 12:03 AM

If it isn't Clemson related, it doesn't really matter. I'm confused about a lot of things too, but none of them involve coots.

Re: Doesn't really matter does it? Where'd you read his quotes?***

Aug 5, 2015, 12:31 AM

Re: Doesn't really matter does it? Where'd you read his quotes?***

Aug 5, 2015, 12:32 AM [ in reply to Doesn't really matter does it? Where'd you read his quotes? ]

Re: Doesn't really matter does it? Where'd you read his quotes?

Aug 5, 2015, 12:33 AM [ in reply to Doesn't really matter does it? Where'd you read his quotes? ]

Yeah. Like mainly your identity

Aug 5, 2015, 12:10 AM

His entire time in cooterville has been full of contradictions from one day to the next. After their first day at practice, he will say that they have a chance of winning the sec east. And if they do, it will be with them having a 6/6 season with the east being a complete train wreck with the best train winning. But that would also mean that no team in the sec east division not having a snowball chance in h&ll of beating the worst team in the sec west division!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2015, 1:02 AM

Drunk people are usually confusing if you try to make sense of what they are saying.

Six to seven wins at most and he knows it.....

Aug 5, 2015, 7:19 AM

which is why he isn't running-off at the mouth as usual.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Six to seven wins at most and he knows it.....

Aug 5, 2015, 7:45 AM

Youre giving them way too much credit. They wont sniff 6 wins, nevermind 7.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I firmly believe......

Aug 5, 2015, 8:29 AM

$CU will struggle to duplicate last years six regular season win total.

If they get the benefit of nearly every break and the ball bounces their way far more often than not, they may get to six or seven wins.

My point is, if Spurrier had any confidence in this team, he would be running his mouth as usual. His silence and is closing practices speaks volumes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I firmly believe......

Aug 5, 2015, 8:36 AM

Not just that but he's destroyed USuCk's recruiting until they get rid of him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2015, 8:34 AM

Honestly, what did you expect him to say? That they suck? His team has problems and he knows it. 7 wins at most.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Aug 5, 2015, 8:49 AM

Open competition for every player except the all american wr? Personally after watching last season I like it, especially on defense. Last year at this time he was saying that we were overrated and he was right, this year he is saying that we are underrated but until I see how they play against UNC I will remain cautiously optimistic.

In all likelihood Mitch will be the starter and I have heard nothing but positive feedback from the Summer. He has all the tools to be a really good QB but since he has pretty much the same live game experience as the rest of the QB's on the roster open competition is a good thing for all our QB's.

MAN I AM SOOOO READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic