Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was talking to my Wolfpack Pals on Friendster this Morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,795

I was talking to my Wolfpack Pals on Friendster this Morning

Oct 12, 2018, 9:31 AM

and they told me that Ryan Finley and Dave Doran have some tricks planned for us, and if they execute them properly that they will win the game. Now I have no reason not to believe this, so it has me a tad concerned. With another week of preparation I am worried that they may indeed master the execution of these tricks and upset us at home next weekend. I hope this has been posted in the locker room so that our defense and special team now to avoid falling for any tricks and just play the game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was talking to my Wolfpack Pals on Friendster this Morning

Oct 12, 2018, 9:36 AM

Friendster has 8.2 million users worldwide , and I have never met a single one .
Until now , I thought I was being punked.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 12, 2018, 9:37 AM

Does one of those tricks involve their assistant coach knocking the ball out of our defender's hands as he races down the sideline after an INT? They have already revealed that one, but it could use some work.

I now know why Chubb stole all those towels last year. They plan to bring them next week, and by the end of the 3rd quarter, their entire team plans to "throw in the towel".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2018, 11:16 AM

Dang sharp of you to figure this out. I knew there had to be more to the towels than revealed last year. I thought their QB was going to stick them in his pants to elevate his manhood for after the game but they can be used again this year!!!

Oct 12, 2018, 12:12 PM

You think they've been washed since last year?

Oct 12, 2018, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Re: I was talking to my Wolfpack Pals on Friendster this Morning ]

A coach who intentionally slaps the ball from defender's hands suffers from Woody Hayes Syndrome, and was probably beat up on the playground as a kid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2018, 9:45 AM

TU for the Friendster confession. The first step to recovery, y’know?....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Does one of these "tricks" involve secretly substituting

Oct 12, 2018, 9:46 AM

their team with a better one? Because short of that they don't stand a chance in hell.

Could you repeat that last sentence?***

Oct 12, 2018, 9:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Could you repeat that last sentence?***

Oct 12, 2018, 10:10 AM

I hope this has been posted in the locker room so that our defense and special team gnow to avoid falling for any tricks and just play the game.

all the Wolfpack fans I know keep asking me where they can park

Oct 12, 2018, 10:11 AM

their single wide

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Oct 12, 2018, 10:31 AM

I know all this thread is in jest but we have been susceptible to the trick plays like.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2018, 10:48 AM

Our trick plays are to ferret out all of the Wolfpack's trick plays.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it possible you misheard your Wolfpack pals and they

Oct 12, 2018, 10:51 AM

will be working on “turning tricks” vice working on trick plays?

Wolfpack turning tricks...that’s nasty.

Oct 12, 2018, 10:57 AM

They are selling a lot of wolf tickets (pun intended). We know they are decent team...I trust our coaches that we will be ready.

Then what happened?

Oct 12, 2018, 10:58 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Then what happened?

Oct 12, 2018, 11:23 AM

I flushed the toilet and walked back to my cubicle.

Oct 12, 2018, 11:04 AM

Their trick is Finley going to burn a down throwing a pass at our sideline and try to knock our laptop off the table.

I'm concerned about our finesse Defense.***

Oct 12, 2018, 11:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2018, 12:12 PM

My friend in Raleigh said they do not need trick plays to beat us. I said uh huh. He said nuh uh. I won.

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,795
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic