Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone here agree with this? Would like to think
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 677

Does anyone here agree with this? Would like to think

Jun 27, 2018, 10:42 PM

None of us on a Clemson bored would be so stupid and hateful to say this.

http://deadstate.org/christian-radio-host-brown-invasion-of-immigrants-is-gods-punishment-for-abortion/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hoo nose?***

Jun 27, 2018, 10:54 PM

It's always amusing...

Jun 27, 2018, 11:00 PM

When people try to attribute any problem or disaster to God's punishment.

"Oh, Hurricane Katrina is God's punishment for New Orleans's sin!"

Or, you know, something this stupid.

As if God, as he's described in the Bible, couldn't just strike down the offending parties and be done with it.

That's just analyzing only that absurd aspect of this idiot's statement. Racism not included.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Then why post that bs?

Jun 27, 2018, 11:08 PM

Better yet, why did you even take the time out of your day to read and then post that ####?

Think about it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ooo, look.

Jun 27, 2018, 11:11 PM

Another "I'm going to complain about you posting a topic to the relevant board instead of just not reading it" post.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Oooh look at you posting bs!***

Jun 27, 2018, 11:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't get mad, bro.

Jun 28, 2018, 12:01 AM

It'll be alright.

Invited any illegals to live with you yet?

Jun 28, 2018, 12:04 AM

Been on any mission trips?

Re: Invited any illegals to live with you yet?

Jun 28, 2018, 12:11 AM

I invited a few but they said no deal after I refused to give them the WiFi password.

How dare you.***

Jun 28, 2018, 12:14 AM

it’s stupid, but it’s also informative

Jun 27, 2018, 11:49 PM [ in reply to Then why post that bs? ]

First of all, he thinks “brown people” are obviously a curse. He never feels a need to defend this statement really. Probably because he is talking to people who feel the same way.

I’ve read that surveys show this same kind of fear. White people living in white areas but near more diverse communities are the ones who are most anti-immigrant. The fear of “brown people” taking your community or country is very real.

You think people like him are a threat?

Jun 27, 2018, 11:52 PM

Sure, they probably don't vote like you want them to, but you could flip it and get the same types from the far left.

I think some of them c&p in here regularly.

Yes these attitudes are a threat

Jun 28, 2018, 12:21 AM

These attitudes hurt everyone. Hate crimes are increasing, but worse than that we are focusing on non-issues. What is the relative wealth of white people vs people of color? What issues are we not solving because of this absurd fear that people of color are out to get us?

The left is mostly intolerant of intolerance. The right is intolerant of “brown people”, women, non-Christians, gay people, anyone who doesn’t belong in their in-group.

You are misguided and informed by people like yourself.

Jun 28, 2018, 12:37 AM

Happy life to you.

I’m living a happy life every day

Jun 28, 2018, 1:30 AM

I wish everyone could. I wish immigrants, gay people, women, people of color, and people who are in low-wage jobs all had the opportunities I’ve had.

You’ve “read that”?

Jun 28, 2018, 7:12 AM [ in reply to it’s stupid, but it’s also informative ]

“White people living in white areas but near more diverse communities are the ones who are most anti-immigrant.”

I’d like to see that comment substantiated. I can’t imagine a survey even segmenting in that way.

Anyway, if you could link to where you read this, that would be very helpful.

null

Re: You’ve “read that”?

Jun 28, 2018, 8:13 AM

I don't even know why they need a poll for that one. That would be pretty obvious even before the survey I would think. Maybe think it is obvious because I grew up in an area like that.

I wish there were a few more vocal guys like him.

Jun 28, 2018, 5:22 AM

They help us Dems. Kind of like when some of our fellow liberals call Trump, Hitler etc etc. It just helps conservatives. I like this guy and hope he gets more vocal. He is obviously an absolute nutcase, but it's good for us libs. That's why the press reports it as if he is somewhat common.

Irony is not lost on the fact that liberals give guys like

Jun 28, 2018, 9:13 AM

this a voice. DeadState?

Case in point:

This guy:
https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/videos/10156674200661800/

I saw actually saw this guy running around talking to people. He didn't talk to anyone in the VIP line. I did hear him speak with someone across from us though. They gave a decent answer. For some reason they didn't appear in the video. There were several thousand people for this guy to go talk to. There are 4-5 who proved themselves idiots in this video.

Guy goes back to comedy central, edits out all the correct/intelligent answers, and gets it whittled down to this, which then of course goes to Facebook where my wife sends it to me asking if I remembered seeing this guy...

Wish I had videoed him, so then people could see wherever he said he was from. I know he did not correctly introduce himself as being from Comedy Central.

And this is no different than the DeadState video posted by the OP. No one would ever know who Rick Wiles was if liberals didn't take his videos and run with them. I had to look him up. But make no mistake, liberals (and especially social media) give guys like this a platform and audience they would otherwise never have, nor should they have. Republicans do this as well. That's why social media is dead to me, unless there's titts and asss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, lets move on......***

Jun 28, 2018, 8:23 AM

Re: Does anyone here agree with this? Would like to think

Jun 28, 2018, 2:42 PM

Sorta of reminds me of the KKK. I always thought it incredibly ironic that they burned crosses at their meetings.

This isn't the first time in history that Christian teachings have been used for evil purposes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 677
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic