Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone else watch ESPN first take
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Does anyone else watch ESPN first take

Feb 20, 2013, 11:11 PM

all week Stephen A Smith has bashed white folks constantly. It makes me angry that he can bash white folks like that but if Skip Bayless said about blacks what Stephen A says about whites, he'd be fired on the spot. Double standard

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Aint that America"

Feb 20, 2013, 11:14 PM

Nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN with double standards? I don't buy it

Feb 20, 2013, 11:18 PM

FSU loses to NCSU = ACC is weak

Top SEC team loses to lower end SEC team = SEC is so incredibly deep in talent, drool, drool, drool

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yeah like Clemson and Louisville beating UF and LSU

Feb 20, 2013, 11:33 PM

well they didn't care to be there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent example, but when A&M, Ole Miss, and any other SEC

Feb 20, 2013, 11:45 PM

team wins their bowl game, it's because the SEC is dominant other than when they don't care about winning their bowl games :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

stepen A is akin to a hemrroid***

Feb 20, 2013, 11:39 PM

Re: stepen A is akin to a hemrroid***

Feb 21, 2013, 1:04 PM

you misspelled herpes

i agree and.....

Feb 21, 2013, 1:39 AM

this all black this and all black that stuff pisses me off. i dont mind it as long as no one cares if its all white something. i think it should just be both ways. thats all. no double standard. i have many black friends that i hang out with and color is not an issue with me, but this double standard crap is. if we had an all white college fund or an all white college or whatever..... folks would have a fit. i say do away with anything all any color. be colorless if u want equality. but thats me

Re: Does anyone else watch ESPN first take

Feb 21, 2013, 7:26 AM

This might explain the origin of the double standard. I don't agree, but it is just a little funny.

As told by Louis CK

http://www.upworthy.com/sometimes-it-takes-a-white-dude-to-get-real-about-racism?g=3

Feb 21, 2013, 8:04 AM

First Take is the most unwatchable show on the whole ESPN platform. I can't think of two people more deserving of a Texas Pete enema than Skip and Stephen A.

NEVER watch that show. Pile of crap.***

Feb 21, 2013, 8:49 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats, Bryantiger. You have finally seen the light on

Feb 21, 2013, 9:42 AM

what that show is about these days. The loud black guy vs. the somewhat controversial crochety white dude who seems out of touch with anything non white. Replace Stephen A. with other similar black guys time to time so the format doesn't change and Skip can fight with them for a couple of days. As others have pointed out, it is ESPN at its absoulute worst, and to top it off, you have the grinning idiot in the middle facilitating it all.

Dont watch ESPN at all anymore***

Feb 21, 2013, 12:55 PM

Feb 21, 2013, 2:37 PM

I don't see it. I don't think Stephen does that. I watch this show everyday. I do see other biases, but have never felt that about Stephen.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic