Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anybody really think that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Does anybody really think that

May 19, 2015, 2:51 PM

A guy who played a total of 16 plays last year is really that important? The freshmen are exactly 16 plays behind him. By the end of the Wofford and App. State game at least 3 of those guys will have more experience than him. Maybe my sarcasm sensor is busted and I'm missing something...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WARNING: all material posted by kfast600 is not to be taken seriously and can make you dumber than you were before, if that is actually possible.

Makes you wonder why he never got playing time***

May 19, 2015, 2:52 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Exactly***

May 19, 2015, 2:53 PM

WARNING: all material posted by kfast600 is not to be taken seriously and can make you dumber than you were before, if that is actually possible.

Re: Makes you wonder why he never got playing time***

May 19, 2015, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Makes you wonder why he never got playing time*** ]

How was he supposed to get playing time in with all the guys ahead of him? Guys that were really good...

There was enough mop-up duty

May 19, 2015, 3:04 PM

For him to have gotten more than 16 snaps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Does anybody really think that

May 19, 2015, 2:54 PM

No I dont think it is that big a factor. we should have enough other guys to step up. Maybe shift one of the lesser played guys from LB or TE and give them a shot there. We always seem to get a lot of great tight end prospects who are never heard from again. Definitely not a deal breaker for us

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the true freshman are 2 full years and a spring behind him?

May 19, 2015, 3:04 PM

how many graduates from last year's #1 defense were on the team during the wvu debacle?

do you think they got better after 1 year under bv? 2 years under bv? in the 3rd year?

ebo was buried under some very talented players; it was his time after paying his dues. that's what you want from a deep program, players willing to pass up early playing time elsewhere to come learn under other talented, more experienced players, bide their time then step into the rotation when called upon.

next man up. hey, i have extreme faith in bv and staff to make the best of any situation, but it's a big loss.

it's a healthy offer list of coaches and programs that sought his talents. he's had 2.5 years to learn a system, hone his trade under some great talent, a heck of a coach and condition himself for the rigors of the upcoming season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the true freshman are 2 full years and a spring behind him?

May 19, 2015, 6:24 PM

Maybe he paid his dues with an illegal bank card.

Wrong way to look at this

May 19, 2015, 3:05 PM

You're talking about a guy who's been in the system for 2 years vs a couple of highly talented kids who played high school last year.

Yes - it is a drop-off. They have to learn assignments and to trust their teammates in a way that can't be described in "16 plays" during actual game time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic