Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anybody else think that Brownell's Players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,181

Does anybody else think that Brownell's Players

Jan 31, 2021, 5:46 PM

read Judge's post about being the best team ever and let it get to their heads? I mean our now infamous slide of 2021 started precisely after his premature prognostication on January 3rd, and I also know of at least 5 people who play basketball that have accounts on Tnet.

If I were the Mods, I would conduct an investigation to make sure these actions are not having a negative impact on the Program.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does anybody else think that Brownell's Players

Jan 31, 2021, 5:57 PM

I would hope our players are smart enough to not read Tigernet or any other so called fan site.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brownlee’s teams have never had any “great” press clippings about them in newspapers...

Jan 31, 2021, 6:01 PM

So if the current players did a Google search on “Best Clemson Basketball Team Ever,” I’m sure all 2 results came back to something Judge poasted on T-Net.

Dabo and the football team does no Twitter during the football season. I think Brownlee needs to promote “no internet usage” during the basketball season. We’d still only have one loss if this were the case.

~JKB

Jan 31, 2021, 6:06 PM

My daddy always said, "if you listen to the fans you'll end up in the stands". - per Tommy Bowden via Bobby Bowden, after not running Merriweather more against the 'Canes in '05 (or something like that)

Jan 31, 2021, 7:25 PM

If you were a mod you wouldn’t make post like this. Judge is a top flight Tiger fan.

Feb 1, 2021, 7:35 AM

I thought our slide began when our small forward had his skull fractured in a game and then after we adjusted for that, some portion of the team was exposed to an illness that results in lingering fatigue. Can't imagine how I missed the apparently obvious connection to one of Judge's posts.

Feb 1, 2021, 8:55 AM

Three things are certain in life: death, taxes, and Judge Brownell Smeller making excuses about facilities and fan support after Clemson gets beat like a baby seal.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,181
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic