Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you think Bama or Oregon would be worried about NC State?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Do you think Bama or Oregon would be worried about NC State?

Sep 19, 2013, 8:11 AM

The players shouldnt take them lightly, but at the same time, championship caliber teams are not genuinely worried about teams like NC State. Obviously what is said here doesn't matter, but it's amazing that people are worried about a team like NC State with the team we have. Hopefully the team is more confident.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shrug.***

Sep 19, 2013, 8:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who do you think you are ... Atlas?***

Sep 19, 2013, 8:56 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

sometimes

Sep 19, 2013, 9:01 AM

but mostly when i'm alone at night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I pretend I'm invisible ... so do others with me.***

Sep 19, 2013, 9:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

no wonder i haven't seen you around much...***

Re: Do you think Bama or Oregon would be worried about NC State?

Sep 19, 2013, 8:19 AM

No probably because they dont play them.

Players I've known always believe they are better than their opponent. This true wheter they are or if they are not

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no they don't, but they have both.........

Sep 19, 2013, 8:26 AM

played for/won a/multiple BCS championships and MULTIPLE BCS GAMES.

we're not there yet, so every game like this is worrisome especially considering our past and RECENT past (2011 NCst)

I do agree we "shouldn't" be worried b/c we are LIGHT YEARS better than them, but i've seen it too many times w/ clemson. Every year "this team's different"........we'll find out as the year progresses if this team is truly "different"

the problem is how "you" define that vs how "i" that pheebs.

Sep 19, 2013, 8:27 AM

i've seen some stupid scores thrown about in the last few days.

i think it's reasonable to expect a 42-21 type win

Sep 19, 2013, 8:34 AM

vs ncstate............and that's being generous to state considering they almost got beat by friggin' richmond

richmond has nothing to do with this game; not how it works.

Sep 19, 2013, 8:47 AM

you know that pheebo and i think 21 points is reasonable.

oregon led 28-10 at half, far from over against uva. i'm not sure dabo keeps the pedal to floor with his first team. he hasn't shown that yet.

Yes, I'm willing to bet they worry about all

Sep 19, 2013, 8:33 AM

of their opponents, especially a nationally televised conference road game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I worry sometimes if my blue dress makes my ### look big.

Sep 19, 2013, 8:47 AM

signed
bob :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, his face does***

Sep 19, 2013, 8:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

bob's a his?

Sep 19, 2013, 9:02 AM

who knew?

I know he doesn't act like it, but I think he's a his***

i thought he & joe made a cute couple

Sep 19, 2013, 9:09 AM

for two trolls. it's good they don't let a couple pennors get in the way of their relationship.

I thought that was the foundation of their relationship?

Sep 19, 2013, 9:53 AM

Well, that and the blue dress.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

treat me like i just found out bob is a his...

Sep 19, 2013, 9:56 AM

cause i did.

i'm going to have to rethink xmas for those two.

Re: Do you think Bama or Oregon would be worried about NC State?

Sep 19, 2013, 8:33 AM

No, I don't. But I'll guarantee you Alabama will be concerned when they play Auburn. That's true even though The Crimson Tide is a vastly superior team. When you get into those in state rivalries and "grudge matches" you can never tell who might "play over their head" and be a game changer. The best team will win tonight, and that's obviously The Tigers. But our guys need to play their very best game. The Wolfpack will give them their best shot right out of the gate to try and jump on top. That will let them keep the crowd in the game, which is huge to an 18 - 21 year old. Go Tigers.

Tigers not worried, media is. Clemson will own the pack a-z.***

Sep 19, 2013, 8:41 AM

Bama and OU are on top cause they show...

Sep 19, 2013, 8:46 AM

respect for every team they face. I'd say that's Clemson's attitude too.

Worry never changes anything, it occupies one's focus and distracts from, and sometimes prevents resolution. Players and coaches don't waste time worrying.

Me, I learned to distinguish between what I can and can't control.

Great teams also expect to win.******

Sep 19, 2013, 8:52 AM

not sure what this even means.....moving on....***

Sep 19, 2013, 8:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you beat UGAy, now you're on Bama and Oregon's level?

Sep 19, 2013, 9:38 AM

The coming down party is going to be a tough one.

Sort of sounds as if that was written by someone already

Sep 19, 2013, 9:43 AM

grounded in "coming down."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was written by someone who's about to get the axe.

Sep 19, 2013, 9:51 AM

I'll rat a coot troll out in a heartbeat, they don't amuse me at all.

Well, Good Morning, my good pal on Dayton's Mountain...

Sep 19, 2013, 9:55 AM

...Hope the world is treating you O.K.

It never fails that the lurkers are going to put in their two cents. Problem is most of the time their two cents make no sense...or cents...or whatever you want to call it! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quite frankly, bama has looked like garbage this season.

Sep 19, 2013, 9:50 AM [ in reply to So you beat UGAy, now you're on Bama and Oregon's level? ]

The get ripped apart by offenses that look like, oh I dont know, CLEMSON'S! And as for their offense - didnt do ANYTHING against VT, and A&M's defense couldnt stop a special olympics team. You sir, are a complete idiot.

Oh the hypocrisy and the irony.....

Sep 19, 2013, 10:38 AM [ in reply to So you beat UGAy, now you're on Bama and Oregon's level? ]

You Capons haven't accomplished jack-$#!7 in over 100 years of playing football. Even during the pinacle of $CU football you have no conference championships and no BCS Bowl appearances yet you constantly crow about being among the elite teams in the $EC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

This year, quite possibly. Won't know until we play them***

Sep 19, 2013, 10:42 AM [ in reply to So you beat UGAy, now you're on Bama and Oregon's level? ]

People who disregard their opponents in any endeavor

Sep 19, 2013, 9:41 AM

often find themselves in deep doo-doo....and I don't mean young Mr. Clowney's. I've seen it happen to virtually every football team over the years.

The difference tonight is that we are expecting a huge victory with Coach Dabo and Co. having our troops well-grounded to prevent a 2011-type debacle...and very mindful of our opposition.

Bear Bryant, Danny Ford, and Nick Saban would be.***

Sep 19, 2013, 9:53 AM

A one word definitive answer.....

Sep 19, 2013, 9:55 AM

No.

I'd rather every Clemson player walk into CF with the...

Sep 19, 2013, 9:57 AM

...belief that there isn't ONE NC State player who thinks they are worth spitting on relative to football talent.

I want that Clemson team to think that they have something to prove to NC State, as if NC State knows they are going to bust Clemson from limb to limb.

Then, MAYBE...JUST MAYBE...Clemson can walk out of there with a win, and NOT say a word about it.

Let the Pack infighting commence and let the Tigers fly off the tarmac at RDU back to Greenville as fast as they can.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic