Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody, right or left, want to thank me for stirring things
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 442

Anybody, right or left, want to thank me for stirring things

Jul 23, 2020, 6:30 PM

up and exposing some seriously deficient thinking from the left? Seems like I hit a few liberal nerves, which made it all worth while. Thank yous to my 'defenders'; I need all of you and still do. The TDS army is dead set on knocking off the RLM crowd. They're averse to anybody disrupting their faux narratives! The back and forth comments were most interesting...and revealing (!).

Whatcha wanna discuss now? How about Medicare for All or something of your choosing?...I've taught a course on US health care vis a vis other international health care systems and I've studied 12 international health care systems. Traveled through all of Europe, China, V. Nam, Cambodia, Russia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Thailand, some of S. America (Ecuador-Galapogos), lived abroad for over five years, skied every major ski resort in the country, donated a kidney to a friend (in the UK), worked as an MD with Dr. Paul Farmer in Haiti (Cange), raced Ferraris, Cobras and GT-40s at Daytona, Sebring, Summit Point (WVa), Watkins Glen and Monterey, Ca and I've spent a lot of time on a tennis court (my own) making people look good! :) We've also biked every major river in Europe, as well as some in Asia (Mekong Delta in V. Nam). An I'm only 56 y/O! ;)!!

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've asked for a pic of your Miura about 20 times.

Jul 23, 2020, 6:32 PM

How about that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He claims to own a Countach.***

Jul 23, 2020, 7:21 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I always thought he was a Clemson grad***

Jul 23, 2020, 10:49 PM [ in reply to I've asked for a pic of your Miura about 20 times. ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice but have you ever...

Jul 23, 2020, 6:32 PM

blown smoke up somebody's shorts?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice but have you ever...

Jul 23, 2020, 6:41 PM

All true, my friend. Every bit. Oh, I did graduated from medical school with high honors, fourth in my class of 110 and was invited into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, an honor that opened every door I wanted to open for the rest of my professional life.

Just trying to establish my credibility, after being attacked and called a liar by some of you. Also, Phi Beta Kappa undergrad..

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know about you guys, but I'm convinced.***

Jul 23, 2020, 7:22 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you have an earned doctorate too?

Jul 23, 2020, 10:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Nice but have you ever... ]

that would give some credibility

You related to Corny?***

Jul 23, 2020, 7:17 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 442