Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ok heres what i think... and ashley sheppard agrees :)....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

ok heres what i think... and ashley sheppard agrees :)....

May 14, 2015, 12:24 AM

the amount of arrogance by some of you is astounding to me. ive got nothing but love for the entire tiger nation and ive received JUST ABOUT nothing but insults and high school bullying from the establishment here. ok fair enough, maybe im talking nonsense in my post and deserves disikes and negative comments. but hateful disrespect? i'm not concerned with pleasing everyone but when I post something I expect to get reasonable, respectful replies. if you don't agree with what I post that's fine. the question I have is if you dont care about what I post then why waste your time responding? some of you attack the rest of us like your opinion is God's opinion. it's fine if you dont like what some us post. whats the point in your disrespectful replies? are you trying to demean me and us? are you trying to run us off to another site? is it that you just dont like me/us and youre going to make that VERY clear to anyone who will listen? for what? I totally enjoy tigernet, everyday. fighting with some of you on here somewhat ruins the experience for me. my skin is already thick so save the weak comments about being tougher for someone who needs to be tougher. calling out users who have 70k post qualifies me as thick skinned IMO. i'll fight em. I recognize disrespect when its glaringly obvious. and some of the people on here who I would expect to be leaders(deadsolidperfect) and to show the most wisdom are the most ignorant posters ive EVER encountered in over 20 years of message board use. your only replies are along the lines of "coot", "loser", "that made no sense", "i know more than you", etc etc etc...

its sad fellas... I know your parents raised yas's better than that. I know mine did. ive paid my dues. ive talked to dabo swinney one on one. ive talked to tommy Bowden one on one. Ive had two at length conversations with danny ford. ive shook ken hatfields hand. ive hugged woody Dantzler. ive laughed with wayne simmons. show some resepect. im orange all the way. my car is orange and purple. I wear orange EVERY day. my kids little league team is orange and purple cause I paid for the uniforms. I represent and I sure hope some of you represent better than you have been. JUST MY OPINION JMO ~

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RA'd for lack of white space***

May 14, 2015, 12:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RA'd for lack of white space***

May 14, 2015, 4:50 PM

Wow so true

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For what it's worth, Jesus Loves You.....

May 14, 2015, 12:52 AM

...but I'M HIS FAVORITE!!! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How dare you! I'm workng hard to be his fav ~

May 14, 2015, 12:59 AM

youre clearly ahead though. with luv ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrx7FVxdv7s

You are pretty much

May 14, 2015, 12:56 AM

a dooooosh .....

Does that help ?

I think that should help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

serious question for you...

May 14, 2015, 1:01 AM

if you got the mmmph to answer...

what offended you about what posted? serous answer only if you have it in ya.

Coots let back in bc May is the deadest month for football talk. Trolling needed to keep hits coming***

May 14, 2015, 2:17 AM

I am confused

May 14, 2015, 10:09 AM [ in reply to serious question for you... ]

Who is Ashley Sheppard?

Certainly not an English teacher

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ok heres what i think... and ashley sheppard agrees :)....

May 14, 2015, 3:20 AM

can't say I know "ashley sheppard :)", but welcome to TigerNet, and I hear you, brother. Many posters on the bored know nothing but gibes and sarcasm and deliver it in a way of challenging you and getting in-your-face with a "show-me-what-you-got" kinda attitude. So don't take it personally. If you're a true Tiger Fan (and not a troll (which elicits vicious repercussions - and well deserved - but interesting, nonetheless)) they'll/we'll know it and love you just because you are, in spite of any contrary opinion you might endorse. Of anyone on the bored, ironically, you mentioned DSP in particular. IMO (IMO), "in my opinion", etc., he is the funniest, most in-your-face, most challenging poster on the bored - and the least offensive. He's a True Tiger, like the rest of us, but often prefers the path not taken, and turns the mirror on nature just to keep us honest.

Never Give Up! Go Tigers!

May 14, 2015, 6:06 AM

I understand that everyone is different and that's ok. However, being able to be "invisible" and hide your identity on a sports message board allows some to be everything they are NOT in real life. I prefer to be consistent, I am the same on here as I am in real life, pretty laid back. I am a proud Alumnus and fan but I can and will be critical of things if I feel so moved. In other words, I don't wear orange colored glasses. While I respect our coaches and support them, they are still employees of Clemson University. If they aren't performing after a reasonable amount of time, they should be gone, In my opinion. As far as personal attacks on fellow posters, I see no point in it, you have a right to your opinion as I do mine and I refuse to waste the energy in trying to convince you I'm right and you're wrong. So, welcome to Tigernet and I will look forward to discussing all things Clemson with you! Go Tigers!

May 14, 2015, 6:14 AM

Your car is orange and purple ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 14, 2015, 6:28 AM

No, not mine....mine is pearl white. But I do have 20' purple spinner rims on dat be-atch....Just Kidding! ??

CO81, I'm older than most of the folks on TNet, and I tend

May 14, 2015, 6:30 AM

toward a more laid-back approach, simply because I realize most of the members - even many of the lurkers and imposters - are pretty good people having a good time.

A certain crowd, for example, enjoys poking fun at my age, but I choose to take it in good humor. That's because (paraphrasing Ronald Reagan) I know my age and experience would always triumph their youth and inexperience (lol.)

I didn't join the site to engage in bitter arguments nor to call out folks; rather, it was to glean more information about our sports' programs. That there's lively, sometimes heated, discussions is nothing more than I've heard over the years from the tin cans to sports' bars. I also realize that our younger folks are much the same fire-breathers that I knew (and was) back some 50 years ago, when I first entered Clemson.

Most importantly, most of the time I've found it's not so much the message posted as it is the manner of the posting that riles people. Hence, I'll usually reread my own comments prior to hitting the "post message" button. That's because I don't care to offend or disrespect others, as everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

Lastly, my lifelong approach to uncomfortable situations has been to avoid them if possible, and should I ever deem participation on the site to be unnerving, then it's easy enough to log off...and go tend to other matters. That's called "not taking the site too seriously." Hopefully, things will work out a little better for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me correct that for you

May 14, 2015, 6:45 AM

"I'm older than most all of the folks on TNet".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

LOL....Well, well, my very good Friend, Bob, to the

May 14, 2015, 6:50 AM

rescue.

Please, accept my humble apologies for that slip of the tongue, for you are correct: I am older than most ALL on TNet.

However, I'm NOT shorter than most ALL on TNet...like certain others whose names I won't cite.

Have a good day, oh ye mighty wee one!

Re: LOL....Well, well, my very good Friend, Bob, to the

May 14, 2015, 8:00 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

LOL....Like aged cheese gone to the bad and tossed out

May 14, 2015, 8:06 AM

along with the rest of the household garbage, eh?

Good morning, 117....I see your fangs are sharpened and ready for another day on ole TNet. Have at it!

Re: LOL....Like aged cheese gone to the bad and tossed out

May 14, 2015, 8:12 AM

Good morning to you too good sir :)

null

Boom! hartins delivers the swift

May 14, 2015, 8:27 AM [ in reply to LOL....Well, well, my very good Friend, Bob, to the ]

kick to the nutz on tiny bob

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm here for the

May 14, 2015, 9:10 AM

swift kick

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

good morning, hartins and best of luck with that one...

May 14, 2015, 9:03 AM [ in reply to CO81, I'm older than most of the folks on TNet, and I tend ]

20 years on the internets & coeightyone just managed to find the most popular clemson site ~3 months ago?

no, it's "tigerlow" or someone cut from a similar cloth that has been shown the door here before...a number of times.

enjoy your day, ht. i always enjoy the days you remember where you wrote down your log on info.

mp

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL....Note paper is a good thing to accumulate over the

May 14, 2015, 4:45 PM

years, for it becomes your best friend when wanting to remember things...like log on info.

May 14, 2015, 8:03 AM

No one is reading that wall of text.... You are a chicken fan and a troll.

You are fooling no one with your veiled attempts at attacking Ford and our 81 Championship team. Those gave you away immediately. Now run back to FGF you pathetic loser.

null

Re: ok heres what i think... and ashley sheppard agrees :)....***

May 14, 2015, 9:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

2 kweshuns

May 14, 2015, 10:36 AM

Who is Ashley Sheppard and
who the hell are you?

Ok third kweshun....why you gots the butt hurt? I dont know what's happening.

I guess he means the Ashley Sheppard who played LB for

May 14, 2015, 10:40 AM

the Tigers in the late 80's?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that wood be my guess bob

May 14, 2015, 10:47 AM

nice sig

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

so you let bob answer, then hop on for the ride?

May 14, 2015, 10:49 AM

how's bob feel about this?

does he have a choice?***

May 14, 2015, 10:49 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

newb used to think so.***

May 14, 2015, 10:52 AM

And yours as well***

May 14, 2015, 10:50 AM [ in reply to that wood be my guess bob ]

i'm pretty sure djork was regifting...

May 14, 2015, 10:52 AM

again.

trying to help***

May 14, 2015, 10:55 AM

it's the little things that add up in a big way...***

May 14, 2015, 10:57 AM

If you don't know who Ashley Sheppard is you are not a...

May 14, 2015, 8:02 PM [ in reply to 2 kweshuns ]

Clemson fan or you were born long after he played. He was a starting linebacker for Clemson back on our 1990 number one rated defense in the nation. You know the last number one rated defense we had before this season.

Link to Ashley Sheppard.....

May 14, 2015, 10:54 AM

http://www.nfl.com/player/ashleysheppard/2502931/profile

Do you even English?***

May 14, 2015, 11:00 AM

10/10 post...

May 14, 2015, 4:50 PM

If you are a tiny baby girl with glass emotions. Good lord man, grow a pair of nuts and stop whining.

TIGER BALLS.

Bottom line...

May 14, 2015, 8:37 PM

If you wear your a$$ on your shoulders, Tnet is not the place for you.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

May 14, 2015, 8:40 PM

Your face is probably purple from crying so much

but I ralked with Frank Howard many times & Charley Timmons

May 14, 2015, 10:53 PM

I assume you have heard of Charley and his claim to fame.
Also smoked a cigar with Steve Fuller's mother in Raleigh.....top that!
Oh yea, I dotted the "I" in South Bend after the game.

Re: but I ralked with Frank Howard many times & Charley Timmons

May 14, 2015, 10:54 PM

ralked = talked

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic