Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you agree? Coots are still optimistic about their future,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Do you agree? Coots are still optimistic about their future,

Dec 31, 2018, 6:28 PM

although not as much so as they were this time last year after they beat Michigan in their bowl game. I do not doubt that Muschamp will recruit as well as he can, and he will benefit from our recruiting in that he will get some good in state guys that we will not offer only because we are recruiting practically nation wise.

Georgia is back, and Florida and Tennessee are coming back. Add their new cross conference opponent is now Tex A&M replacing Arkansas, I see a guaranteed five losses each year in the foreseeable future. Add the year’s they also play Alabama, Auburn, or LSU and it’s a guaranteed six loss season. This assumes they win all their other games...Kentucky, Missouri, etc.

Coots are still confident in Muschamp but, after Saturday, their upcoming off season moods are not as rosy as they were this time last year after they beat Michigan in their bowl game. Back then they were predicting a 10 win season this year.

I’ll admit I prefer our future regular season schedules than there’s, but they were the ones who wanted to put on their big boy pants and join the SEC!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey no offense but who cares!!?

Dec 31, 2018, 6:32 PM

There has been way too many posts about the gamecocks on here the last few days. There should be none this week as we prepare for another national title tilt.

Yes it was great that Virginia smoked them and they are so far behind us it isn't funny. It's great. We make them relevant by discussing them .

Re: Do you agree? Coots are still optimistic about their future,

Dec 31, 2018, 6:35 PM

Their narrative is that they did not want to be there, specifically, that the coaches had already gotten their raises and did not think the Belk bowl mattered. They are on to bigger and better things. lol

No, but the will be predicting 9 or 10 wins

Dec 31, 2018, 6:38 PM

by August. Kentucky is always a win and they will proclaim that they will win 1 out of bama clemson and uga

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic