Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do we trust DRad to bring in the right coach when his
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,326

Do we trust DRad to bring in the right coach when his

May 31, 2014, 6:57 PM

decisions many times thus far are head scratching? He is a conceited Yankee that does not fit Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GT lost 8-0 today...

May 31, 2014, 7:01 PM

Hello Danny Hall?

Re: GT lost 8-0 today...

May 31, 2014, 7:47 PM

WHAT DID DRAD DO FOR GA TECH THAT BROUGHT THEM TO THE TOP.THEY GOT A NEW BASKETBALL ARENA, BUT I DON'T SEE ANY GREAT RESULTS.SAME IN FOOTBALL.

Re: GT lost 8-0 today...

May 31, 2014, 8:20 PM

I am with you Rick and am not sold on drad.

Re: I do not trust DRad to bring in the right coach

May 31, 2014, 7:12 PM

But, I don't think we can wait any longer, UNLESS we already have loaded up on recruits that would go elsewhere if he leaves. Even that prospect is scary. I think it is time.

I dont trust him based on the moves he has made thus far

May 31, 2014, 7:29 PM

Munson as the PBP guy? Wonder what tape Coach Don sent in as his portfolio of work, cause every moment I have listened to him broadcast has sounded like a high school game.

Re: Do we trust DRad to bring in the right coach when his

May 31, 2014, 7:53 PM

Not really sure why so many think DR would fire Jack. Brownell just signed on for 11 million dollars. His program is worse after four years than what he inherited, and doesn't even come close to Jacks overall achievements. But his new contract seemed to be celebrated. Doesn't really make a lot of sense to discuss firing Jack when you put it in that context.

Re: Just another reason to have no confidence in this AD.***

May 31, 2014, 8:00 PM

Don't forget Dabo's

May 31, 2014, 8:05 PM

Ridiculous buyout clause D- Rad gave him.

Re: Don't forget Dabo's

May 31, 2014, 8:18 PM

sounds like some of you guys need to go on over and take over Drad's office. Seriously what makes you think you could be a Div 1 AD?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2014, 9:26 PM

64tiger.......being an AD isn't rocket science. Most anyone with a decent set of comm

May 31, 2014, 9:31 PM

64tiger......being an AD isn't rocket science. Most anyone with a decent dose of common sense would fit the bill. These guys aren't any special geniuses. In fact many, and more than that in the past, were failed coaches that just needed a place to land. Like most anything in life, it is much more about who you know than what you know. Same thing with coaches. People praise coaches endlessly for being geniuses, when in actuality that is rarely the case. In their case it is all about talent. And even in that arena it is more often about who you know.

May 31, 2014, 9:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't forget Dabo's ]

Someone made a good point today. Most people here have criticized the President of the United States at some point in their lives or another.

What makes them think they could be the leader of the free world?

I don't***

May 31, 2014, 9:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,326
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic