Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do we need a wall on the Canadian border to keep these
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Do we need a wall on the Canadian border to keep these

Jan 30, 2017, 9:06 AM

radicalized Christian terrorists from coming into the country? Why are we afraid to call them what they are - Radical Christian Terrorists?

Is Christianity a peaceful religion?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do we need a wall on the Canadian border to keep these

Jan 30, 2017, 9:08 AM

If they build an army of 30,000 and claim their goal is to destroy America like ISIS yes, hopefully we will.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2017, 10:30 AM

We are going to spend 30 billion dollars on a wall because of a 30,000 member army?

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAH!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Idk. We're about to spend a lot of money on a wall

Jan 30, 2017, 12:37 PM

to keep out hispanics when the border crossing rate is already going down.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

http://time.com/4167626/donald-trump-ted-cruz-ads-immigration/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/flow-of-illegal-immigration-slows-as-us-mexico-border-dynamics-evolve/2015/05/27/c5caf02c-006b-11e5-833c-a2de05b6b2a4_story.html?utm_term=.47eafbd368a7

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Jan 30, 2017, 9:12 AM

My post history proves i question Christianity when needed, but this is the first I've heard that the shooters in Quebec were Christian.

Got a link? Thanks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think they might be Agnostic extremists?***

Jan 30, 2017, 9:24 AM

Re: You think they might be Agnostic extremists?***

Jan 30, 2017, 9:28 AM

I'm not going to "assume" either way. They could be christians, they could be atheists, hail they could even be fellow muslims.

The threat posed by an open Canadian border is certainly

Jan 30, 2017, 9:43 AM

a cause for concern.

A wall won't be enough. We need landmines. Like the DMZ*****

Jan 30, 2017, 9:45 AM

Jan 30, 2017, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Do we need a wall on the Canadian border to keep these ]

Those "christians" yelled "allah akbar" just before firing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe it was satire

Jan 30, 2017, 9:29 AM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2017, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Do we need a wall on the Canadian border to keep these ]

Oops. There went the Christian narrative lol

We need a wall to keep them out! It's only 5,525 miles or

Jan 30, 2017, 10:21 AM

2.5 times longer than the Mexican border.

$50 Billion for the peace of mind is a small price to pay.

laser beam walls are the future

Jan 30, 2017, 10:24 AM

NEW DELHI: India has set up eight laser walls along the shared border with Pakistan and plans to activate four more over the next few days, Times of India reported, citing a senior Indian Border Security Force (BSF) official.

A laser wall is a mechanism to detect objects passing the line of sight between the laser source and the detector. A laser beam over a river sets off a loud siren in case of a breach. The laser walls will cover stretches of treacherous terrain and riverine areas.

India plans to cover more than 40 vulnerable unfenced stretches along the Pakistan border with laser walls, with the home ministry giving it a top priority to prevent any infiltration, Times of India said in an earlier report quoting a home ministry official.

The laser walls will be monitored by the BSF, the report said.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1254993

False alarms for wild animals is going to be a major

Jan 30, 2017, 10:29 AM

headache for those whose job it is to monitor this system.

Didn't really think that through.

these things are smarter than you think

Jan 30, 2017, 10:37 AM

they can tell the difference between animal and human.

Worst case, you put a run of cattle fencing on each side to keep 99% of critters from crossing.

Foxes and Coyotes will not be fazed by cattle fencing.

Jan 30, 2017, 10:42 AM

They don't need much space and they can jump and climb better than you realize.

May have to use small holes and snares as a supplement, though the border patrol will be required to check them twice per day. No worries.

they work pretty good at my farm***

Jan 30, 2017, 10:44 AM

Have your neighbors called to say their dogs are missing or

Jan 30, 2017, 10:49 AM

came home with leg injuries after being missing for for a couple of days? Did they ask you to pay the vet bills?

Be a good neighbor and steward of the land.

yeah, almost every week that happens.***

Jan 30, 2017, 10:56 AM

What do you tell them?

Jan 30, 2017, 11:04 AM

"Teach your #### dog what "trespassing" means?"

I'll be sure to report in if it ever happens

Jan 30, 2017, 11:29 AM

just for the record, I have fencing to keep my livestock IN my pastures, not to keep neighbors' pets OUT, because they probably would not like my animals grazing on their property. 20 years, I've had ONE fence incident, when my horse ran through a fence in a moment of panic during a lightning storm.

Now, please resume your Trump Derangement Syndrome rantings. Your wrist-flailing is much more entertaining than this listlessness. Unless you feel the need to have the last word here, which I'm sure you do.

I thought we were having a real life discussion about

Jan 30, 2017, 12:46 PM

the practical consequences of indiscriminately trapping animals on your farm and mine. I don't have any fencing on my property because I don't have any animals to keep fenced in.

Now back to another episode of The Russian in The White House.

oh, and why are the Canadians concerned about global warming

Jan 30, 2017, 9:19 AM

don't they stand to gain the most?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would call them that

Jan 30, 2017, 9:22 AM

haven't seen who killed those people yet, but if they were Christian, I'd call them that for sure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

students, one of them Moroccan

Jan 30, 2017, 9:33 AM

The two suspects were arrested in connection with the attack Sunday night at the Islamic Cultural Centre of Quebec would study at Laval University, told Radio-Canada a source close to the investigation.

The two suspects are residents of Quebec City. One of them would be of Moroccan origin.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1013833/attentat-mosquee-quebec-etudiants-universite-laval

Good article.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:35 AM

Interesting points.

Thanks for posting.

They would only kill Muslims. No wall needed.*****

Jan 30, 2017, 9:39 AM

Re: They would only kill Muslims. No wall needed.* lutz+1***

Jan 30, 2017, 10:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that you mention it, yep.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:45 AM

Unless Canada takes extreme vetting practices we should build a wall there and make them pay for it.

BTW, the +1 was for the funny but I'm serious about the wall.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't we just use drones, or landmines?***

Jan 30, 2017, 10:22 AM

Only if Canada will pay for them.***

Jan 30, 2017, 10:39 AM

Jan 30, 2017, 12:34 PM

bump

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic