»
Topic: Do we jump Miami in the polls after this weekend?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 22, 2017, 12:24 PM by: quozzel
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Do we jump Miami in the polls after this weekend?

Posted: Nov 22, 2017, 9:59 AM

Yes i know it doesn't matter bc it will be decided on the field. I still do not see how struggling with a 6-5 UVA at home put them over us to begin with(their schedule was made in a bakery). A Top 25 road win vs what would be a win over 4-8 Pitt has to move us back over the Canes this weekend.

link

No. Because UMia will still be undefeated ... if they

Posted: Nov 22, 2017, 10:00 AM

beat Pitt.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I hope not.

Posted: Nov 22, 2017, 10:02 AM

If we do we'll be ranked #1 and as good as Dabo is about playing the disrespect card it's a dang near impossible when you're ranked #1.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg link

Re: Do we jump Miami in the polls after this weekend?

Posted: Nov 22, 2017, 10:06 AM

No. Had we not lost a game, we would be ranked #1. If their SOS was as strong as CU, they'd be ranked #1.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif link

Posted: Nov 22, 2017, 10:10 AM

I hope not . I want Bama and Clemson to 3-peat ...so we need to win out and they need to win out so were final poll #2 and they stay #1 .
Then we bith dispatch our first round underlinhs and all the universe is put back in alignment and we can win back to back national championships by winning the rubber match over AladamnBama.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

DB23

Posted: Nov 22, 2017, 10:17 AM

I thin both Bama and Miami get beat this weekend.

military_donation.jpg link

Posted: Nov 22, 2017, 12:24 PM

> I thin both Bama and Miami get beat this weekend.

I agree it's possible. Definitely think Alabama goes down; Alabama is just plain out of linebackers and that ain't good, the way Malzahn likes to run the football. And Miami has to go 1,500 miles on the road on a Friday night to go play a Pitt team in something like 40 or 45-degree temps...granted, not ice cold, but still 40 degrees below the weather they're used to.

If we in turn do what I think we're going to do to South Carolina, I think we could be sitting at #1 next Tuesday. Dunno if I like the thought or not...going into the Championship Game and the playoffs, do you want to be the #1, or do you want somebody else wearing the target on their chest?

link

No, but we will next week***

Posted: Nov 22, 2017, 10:36 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Water the Point Tree

I only care about where we sit on Dec 3***

Posted: Nov 22, 2017, 10:40 AM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 best seats in WZC, Sec 108, Front row splitting the goal post. We had first priority in picking ou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1302 people have read this post