Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo Swinney Rumor #2
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Dabo Swinney Rumor #2

Jun 22, 2016, 10:58 AM

FGF message boards posted that no other schools would hire Dabo. Wanted to post this here since we're now basing our 'news' off of other team's message boards (and no real knowledge of the situation).

Pop the champagne.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if "rumors" are identified as "rumors" then what's the harm?

Jun 22, 2016, 11:00 AM

arrogance does not become ye...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is this you "caring for" in open/public forum?

Jun 22, 2016, 11:01 AM

some people have suggested you should not, which seems patently ####### stupid considering the medium.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Giving coots too much credit.***

Jun 22, 2016, 11:02 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Dabo Swinney Rumor #2

Jun 22, 2016, 11:03 AM

Great! Maybe he isn't leaving for Bama after all!

So he has to stay at Clemson then? Darn it....***

Jun 22, 2016, 11:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep...guess we're stuck with Dabo....those crafty coots

Jun 22, 2016, 12:04 PM

did it to us again!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2016, 11:37 AM

If there were any kind of knowledge requirement, there would be no tiger boards. Make tigernet fun again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2016, 11:42 AM

i read it... they say if he's so good, why is no one calling and offering him jobs... what those delusional idiots fail to realize is, is that maybe there's no need in calling... i don't hear of anyone calling saban and offering him jobs... he must suck, too, huh?.. smh

Jun 22, 2016, 12:53 PM

Exactly..What the stupid coots also fail to realize is that there are only a few programs that would be considered an upgrade over Clemson and only a couple of those have changed coaches in recent years. Look at last year, of all the vacancies only the real USC in CA and maybe UGA to some degree (maybe) would have been considered a step up for Dabo and I couldn't see him interested in either of those positions.

usually interest in a coach is expressed behind agents to see if there is mutual interest

Jun 22, 2016, 12:17 PM

First. It saves both parties embarrassment of rejection.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: usually interest in a coach is expressed behind agents to see if there is mutual interest

Jun 22, 2016, 12:48 PM

But what makes you think that they are smart enough to know that, wait, I get it, you posted that to make them feel as stupid as they really are!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Embarrassment like when 5 coaches told the coots no?***

Jun 22, 2016, 4:50 PM [ in reply to usually interest in a coach is expressed behind agents to see if there is mutual interest ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jun 22, 2016, 12:40 PM

I will certainly pray that they are right or accurate with their information!!!!

But if they really believed that, they would be lobbing that they shut down their own FB program at least until Dabo grows old and dies!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

remember the days when.....

Jun 22, 2016, 4:57 PM

Your friendly neighborhood or Co-working Coot friends made comments like: "yeah, we hope Dabo stays at Clemson forever".....

Don't hear that much anymore do ya??

??????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2016, 12:49 PM

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Ok, nobody wants him, but he will keep winning 10 games every season in Clemson, so we will gladly keep him.

Right now...

Jun 22, 2016, 4:04 PM

asking Dabo to interview is like asking the prettiest girl at the dance to dance. The risk of being turned down dissuades most. With no evidence I'm convinced Dabo has been asked to dance by some good programs.

Bama fans disagree with coots on this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2016, 4:10 PM

I would say every school in the nation would hire Dabo if they just fired the coach.
He would be top of the list for any opening if he wanted to move on.

Makes sense.

Jun 22, 2016, 5:26 PM

Other teams don't want to play in National Championship Games. They cost too much $$$ to attend. They aren't fiscally sound.

That's why the coots and others wouldn't want to hire Dabo.

Not Bowling in General = less $$$ wasted on empty bowl seats

That's why they hired Muschump.

Smart!

~JKB

how about interest from any cheerleader squads?

Jun 22, 2016, 6:05 PM

since he is just a cheerleader, not a coach, according to them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do they know who their Head Coach is?

Jun 22, 2016, 6:26 PM

Everyone was scratching their heads after that hire. Why go with a proven loser? Might as well roll the dice like we did with Dabo. I guess no one else applied, if I would have known I would have applied. For 2 million a year I could work in Cootlumbia at the Cockroach and lose a bunch of football games. I could also lie to recruits and pull their offers at the last minute after telling hem to shut down their recruiting, can't be that hard, the Champ does it. He is going to set that program back 10 years in recruiting once people catch on.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic