Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do not fret, that game was Baseball's Orange Bowl 2012 ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Do not fret, that game was Baseball's Orange Bowl 2012 ....

Jun 4, 2018, 10:26 AM

Ever since I became a HUGE fan of them Clemson Tigers (circa 2010), I've noticed a pattern. In all three "major" Sports (Football, Basketball and now Baseball), the team does well ... THEN plays a marque game ... and its like deja vu all over again

Football's Orange Bowl 2012 ...
Basketball's game at UVa this year ...
Now, that game last night

BUT, what happens next is truly remarkable. The Clemson teams always come back better then ever after ... the just just don't collapse like a house of cards

Next year, the Baseball team will be better, they will be grizzled veterans. After, is it not true that most if not all of our Pitchers are/were "wittle freshmen" ? Heck, they just lost their Freshmen bennie caps, they only been driving a car a few years, many probably never tasted God's nectar, beer ... yes, many have not yet even been "kissed" (kissed is an polite English way of saying never been in advanced relations with a womans)

All this been said, they are "kids" ... and next year they will be Men ... ready to advance to Omaha ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do not fret, that game was Baseball's Orange Bowl 2012 ....

Jun 4, 2018, 11:37 AM

if that is true which coach are we going to fire from the baseball team.......is there another Brent Venables out there we can hire.......Go Tigers!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do not fret, that game was Baseball's Orange Bowl 2012 ....

Jun 4, 2018, 11:45 AM

I think you are correct. This team will not collapse. Lots of work to do in the off season but the talent should be there. I don’t think we will miss Beer as much as some think. Need a good weekend starter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic