Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Noticed you told us you loved us today junkyard Dog
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,074

Noticed you told us you loved us today junkyard Dog

Jan 15, 2017, 2:27 AM

Just want to say, I, me personally, love you too big fella .

Thanks for riling the boys up at 4:30am to workout

Thanks for helping others become leaders

Helping them get that extra rep out

Each rep counts

No player has EVER gauranteed a championship. What a bold thing to do.

But you. You did. You held your head for a day after the Alabama loss. Then you got on Twitter and guaranteed we'd be back. after that, it was time for work.

You knew what it would mean to this community.

It's crazy to even think of the work yall put in. Olympic type training.
Players only meetings.
Up at the crack of dawn

A whole bunch of stuff that of course went unseen this offseason, and will be unbeknownst to fans for years to come

Just want to say

thanks, for pushing the guys

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ditto... Thank you and love you too!

Jan 15, 2017, 3:24 AM

Being a Greenville/Easley native, I related to your journey the most.

I remember when it was reported by someone on Tigernet that you wanted to play at Clemson, but at the time (pre-coach V) Clemson had not offered. You were known by those of us locals to be a d@mn good player who plays all out and is tough as nails. You showed out at the off season national camps/competitions and yet no Clemson offer. That had many of us wondering why the Clemson coaches were missing the boat here! It HAD to be mortally frustrating for you too.

Then came Coach V. ?? Where others only looked for physical traits like height and speed, Coach V looked for heart and brains. Being a native from the area and a lifelong Clemson fan, NO ONE was ever going to out do you in the HEART department when it comes to Clemson. NOBODY! He saw that in you and you didn't disappoint. ????

While I don't think it was intentional, that frustrating wait clearly fueled you to prove those who doubted you WRONG! And boy did you ever prove them wrong. ??????

I smiled from ear to ear after every big win when you were interviewed and every big play you made on the field. I would tell all who would listen, "ain't nobody gonna stop Big Ben when he decides he is going to do something". You are one of the most determined people ever to come through Clemson! You were not gifted with eye popping physical stature and qualities, so calling you Big Ben seems like a misnomer, until someone sees how you play on the field. On the field, you play like you are 10 feet tall and can stop a Mack truck.

That suflex tackle you made this year when the refs stupidly called a penalty was classic Big Ben! And I loved it when Dabo tried rationalize the penalty in the press conference when asked by saying "Ben just tackled him too hard".

You sir embody what this means for us native upstate, lifelong Clemson family members. We have lived this journey vicariously through you. I couldn't be more happy for you.

I will follow your journey and continue to smile as you keep shocking everyone who misunderestimates you and will be grinning from ear to ear all along the way.

Good luck as you take the next step on your journey, although I don't think luck will have anything to do with your success. You, Ben Bouleware, MAKE your own luck. That should be obvious to all now. ??

Love ya brotha.

Message was edited by: hufferbilly®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,074
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic