Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Discussion on Coot board about going after Chad Kelly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,752

Discussion on Coot board about going after Chad Kelly

Oct 21, 2014, 1:59 AM

Perfectly captures the coot fanbase - Idiocy devolving into ignorance:

Subject: "No troll, we need to go hard after Chad Kelly now."

Original Post from Scarcock: First off I'm not saying Chad is good but he's worth a long hard look. The QBs on our roster aren't the answer. Next year we will be breaking in lots of new Olineman. We are going to have to run the read option to move the ball. The spurrier air attack is history, it will never work again. Bring in a guy who is ready to play and can run a system that we can use to win.
Cross your fingers the defense improves drastically and run a ball control offense that is red option based. Otherwise we are looking at a huge uphill battle to go 6-6 next year. If we aren't even considering it like was reported on this site a few weeks ago, then somebody has their head buried on the sand IMO unless we really think he sucks

Reply from 86Cocky: "You lost me on "First". I hope that never happens. Ray won't make that mistake."

Reply from Scarcock: "What the hell does Ray have to do with our football recruiting?"

Reply from 86Cocky: "I am quite sure Ray will have everything to do with signing off on a coach from our biggest Rival. And Secondly SOS will not fall for this either. An offensive minded Head Coach Wannabe on the same staff with SOS won't happen."

Reply from Scarcock: "Chad Kelly is a JUCO QB. Chad Morris is the Clemson OC. Now go back and edit your posts that are cluttering my thread."

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Board/44/Contents/No-troll-we-need-to-go-hard-after-Chad-Kelly-right-now--32171502

This is a conversation between someone with over 10,000 posts and someone with over 4,500 posts. I'd hate to see the level of understanding among the less active parts of their fanbase.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Discussion on Coot board about going after Chad Kelly

Oct 21, 2014, 2:20 AM

I agree with you 100%. That's the way SC fans are. But in a way you can't help but to see why they are posting that. Already lost 3 games and have tigers next and then THE TIGERS last game of reg season. GO TIGERS!!

Those turds are insignificant again

Oct 21, 2014, 2:54 AM

the more things change, the more they stay the same. Clemson > coots. Always has been; always will be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HA!!

Oct 21, 2014, 4:59 AM

dumb@ss

Their stupidity never fails to amaze me***

Oct 21, 2014, 5:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2014, 5:59 AM

He's available; there is nothing standing in their way. What's the old saying. . .one man's junk is another man's treasure. I would love to see Chad Kelly succeed, but if he goes there and falls in the Five Points trap you can be assured his career will be over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2014, 6:41 AM

They we saying that on the coot radio last week here in cootlumbia. On the radio, they were saying that if Spurrier wanted Kelly he could get him. That he could get any player out of SC that he wants. Maybe. but I don't think so!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2014, 6:47 AM

The joy in all of this for me is the completely uninhibited slandering and muckraking that we can enjoy on TNet currently and presumably going forward this season.
Since the Kentucky shame went down you are more apt to run into Jimmy Hoffa on TNet than a Coot Pumper. It is wonderful (sips coffee , interlaces fingers behind head and wryly grins while looking at the calendar for the date 29 November...).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Ignorance is bliss

Oct 21, 2014, 7:01 AM

What else would you expect from a fan base that thinks college football started in 2009

Re: Ignorance is bliss

Oct 21, 2014, 7:05 AM

+1 for that ?

They are also waking up today knowing that this weekend they will be back at .500 middle of the year and the slide back into the "G-Hole" will continue .

DB23

Conversation I had with one last week

Oct 21, 2014, 7:36 AM

Him: "I watched y'all's game against Louisville. Great win. That Hail Mary at the end was unbelievable!"

Me: "we won a a defensive stand at the goal line, and did not score a TD on offense."

Him: "maybe I am thinking of the week before."

Me: "When we won 41-0? No Hail Mary."

CK would be a perfect fit at cootland. first, he

Oct 21, 2014, 8:50 AM

is a totally "me" focused athlete, you can tell by the way they celebrate after every play (even when they make a tackle ofter giving up a big play. Remember the pistol draw from the hippy qb back in the 90's?)
2nd - SC is all about the party bad@$$ atitude and general debauchery, that's what got him booted by Dabo.
3rd. Five points

He would come in to huge fanfare, the goobers would be all about:"we're gonna beat you with your own guy!" yada, yada. They would win some games, CK will put up some impressive numbers, then he'll meet a defense that totally frustrates him, then comes the melt down. Cooterville will condone this behavior so it will only get worse and exacerbate points 1-3 above. Eventually, he will go down in flames, another waste of potential in chickentown.

I wrote it this way, so the worm-pullers wouldn't understand it.

Time to prepare another tombstone.***

Oct 21, 2014, 8:52 AM

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,752
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic