Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NicholasH2261 tigerpulse watch:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

NicholasH2261 tigerpulse watch:

Jul 29, 2014, 1:48 PM

8% and falling.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

NicholasH2261 is just a young chick with false pride & no

Jul 29, 2014, 1:53 PM

history of what cOOTS "haven't" done until recently when after 6 so-so years Coach Spur finally got that crowd crowing with some pretty good wins over some pretty good teams..like Clemson, Bama, Uga, etc.

Good for him & them..for it's about time after 100+ years that big boy state capitol school got going in football and made up for its overall poor past history..what with that 1-21 two year run (wasn't that NC HC Lou's doing?!).

GO
TiGERS1

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mommy had to put him down for a nap.

Jul 29, 2014, 1:58 PM

He was getting cranky.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Anyone got a microscope?***

Jul 29, 2014, 1:59 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

down to 5% in a hurry

Jul 29, 2014, 2:00 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Didn't mean any harm

Jul 29, 2014, 2:32 PM

Just posting my opinion, that is all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em capon

Jul 29, 2014, 2:34 PM

beneath coot

savannah......right?***

Jul 29, 2014, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Didn't mean any harm ]

Haha I promise that's not me.

Jul 29, 2014, 2:40 PM

So don't call and mess with an innocent person. You can call me whatever you want on here.

It looks like the mods took down the post anyhow with the phone number

Wonder what the mods will take out next?***

Jul 29, 2014, 2:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Let's not tempt them, shall we?***

Jul 29, 2014, 2:42 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

True ...***

Jul 29, 2014, 2:44 PM

Just like the mods will soon take down you.***

Jul 29, 2014, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Haha I promise that's not me. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your opinion is that of a mongoloid.***

Jul 29, 2014, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Didn't mean any harm ]

Let's get me back to 6% guys

Jul 29, 2014, 2:43 PM

come on. help a brother out

you are no "brother" of mine....HTH***

Jul 29, 2014, 2:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

I think the pulse algorithm is brokeded. not sure how he's

Jul 29, 2014, 2:51 PM

still at 5% with all of these recent TDs

Doesn't it have to reach a certain # of posts?***

Jul 29, 2014, 3:04 PM

Re: LOVE AND MOVE DON'T RHYME!!!!!***

Jul 29, 2014, 3:04 PM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic