Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many of y'all flew with Allegiant Air? 100 bucks round trip
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,086

How many of y'all flew with Allegiant Air? 100 bucks round trip

Jan 12, 2017, 2:05 PM

To Orlando. I almost pulled the trigger for the Monday flight but the fact that they are sometimes unreliable scared me off being that I had no tickets in hand. Im surprised I didn't read much on here about Allegiant. Cheaper to fly than to drive is a pretty good selling point. They had a Saturday flight too. Price was 80 bucks to Tampa a couple days prior. . Then they caught wind and raised price to 180. But a flight to Orlando from Charlotte or GSP was 50 bucks down and 51 bucks back

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't fly for this trip but......

Jan 12, 2017, 2:50 PM

...have flown them in the past. Always on time and good service. Beats the crap out of AA lately. Since USAir merged with AA they suck.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU TLGTN

i looked at the one from Concord to Orlando, but it didn't

Jan 12, 2017, 2:59 PM

leave til Wednesday. At the time I thought that was a bad idea. After being exhausted at work yesterday from 4 hours of sleep Tuesday morning before driving for 12+ hours, I should have done it. Totally would have been worth $100 plus a rental car!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

i was keeping my eye on flights from Concord

Jan 12, 2017, 3:51 PM

bc RDU only flew out on Friday morning and I wanted to leave Sunday...but the return flight wouldn't leave until Wednesday and I needed to be at work Wednesday morning, so I drove. I should have just taken the Wednesday off too because I was worthless yesterday. I just stayed on TigerNet all day at work. Well I do that every day : )

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,086
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic